Chapter 18.

Sean's P.O.V.

Date today! I was stoked, I was going to take Rose with me, Sean and Isabella and Bo and Jake are coming along with us. Because of Isabella's birthday, we are taking her to the Universal Studios. She loves the Universals. I got ready and drove off to Jake's. I honked three times and Bo and Jake came out of the door, they were all lovie dovie. They sat completely in the back of the car. I looked in my mirror and looked into Jake's eyes. Bo was looking outside of the window so Jake mouthed 'ten' and showed the ten fingers he has. Oh god, they had sex. Jake took Bo's virginity. It was hard for me to not burst out in laughing, but I could handle it. Next, we stopped at Rose's. I honked three times and there she was. She was perfect. The exact same outfit as yesterday, she wore this for me. It looked so hot on her. The denim overall makes it so sexy. It sounds like it looks like crap, but trust me, Rose rocks this outfit. She walked over to the passengers seat, sat down, closed the door and looked over to me. Before she could even open her mouth to say something I placed my hands on her cheeks and kissed her. Her kisses are the definition of perfect. I can't get enough of them. "You look so hot." I checked her out and when she saw that, she blushed and looked away. Next, we drove off to Isabella's. Again, I honked three times and the door flew open. There was Isabella on Sushi's back. They were laughing and running towards the car. They opened the door. "Hey guys!" Isabella kissed Rose on the cheek, the same for Bo. "So where are we going?" Isabella asked. "Surprise!" We all said in sync. It made Isabella blush. "I have to cover up those beautiful eyes, baby." Sushi said going through Isabella's hair with his fingers. She giggled and blushed. I looked at Rose, she looked at me too. I could feel I was blushing. "Aww, Is mister Sean sexgod O'Donnell blushing?" She asked me while pinching my cheeks. She was smirking. "I'm sorry, what did you call me?"

When she called me sexgod, my heart jumped. Everybody looked at us, they probably thought that Rose was showing off our sexlife I guess? "I'm sorry, what did you just call me?" I repeated. I looked at her shocked, I know she was joking though. She laughed even harder. "It was a joke, calm your tits!" I smirked at her, I made it kind of obvious, I guess. She winked at me. So.. Good sign? Well tonight, we shall see.

Rose's P.O.V.

Sean started the car and drove away. Isabella was asking all the time where we were going. Nobody answered her question. There were a lot of people at the Universal Studios. We were in front of the big sign as Sushi undid her tie in her blindfold and dropped it. She gasped and the next thing we saw was Isabella hugging everyone and jumping and clapping. She forgot Sushi. "What about me?" He asked with his arms open and a sad face. "You'll see tonight." She winked at him. "Eww Isabella! We don't want to know!" I laughed at her. Gosh, am I the only virgin in here? Guess so. Well, If Sean gets it right tonight, maybe it will happen. Maybe I am a lady by tomorrow morning, not a teenager, a real lady.

We had a really fun time at Universal Studios. Isabella hugged everyone and thanked all of us. We were driving home as I grabbed Sean's hand. He looked at me. "I love you." I whispered. He grinned at winked. I blushed. The things this guy does to me.

We dropped everyone off and drove to Sean's house. He said he was alone for the night. Well, bye virginity I thought. I smirked. I was getting more and more nervous by the second. We stopped and Sean got out of the car. I was about to open the door as he suddenly stood there and opened the cardoor for me, offering his hand for me to take. I took it. "Thank you, mister." He locked the car and we walked inside straight over to his bedroom. He was fixing his hair in the mirror as I walked outside on the balcony. I suddenly felt hand slip around my waist. It was Sean. He started to kiss my neck. He slowly went up and kissed my lips very passionately. Not very much later, It became very rough kissing. He pulled me back inside and closed the door. He was trying to lay me down on the bed. I pulled back. "Uh, uh, uh, not so fast pretty boy." I whispered as I unbuttoned his shirt. He looked down and smirked. He started to take my shirt off. There was I, only in a bra and overall. I giggled. I started to kiss him down on his abs making him moan a little. I undid the button on his pants. So he was only in boxers, I was in underwear. He threw me on to the bed, very gently though. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. I nodded.  He kissed me. And there we layed, making love to eachother on my boyfriend's bed.