Chapter 15.

Rose's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw that Sean was wiggling into his pants. He had no shirt on. He jumped and turned around. As he saw me watching him he smirked. His pants were down to his knees and walked over to me. I was only in underwear, but still was under the sheets. Before he could reach the bed, I jumped out of it and walked the rest over to him. There was no space between our bodies, our lips were inches away. "Kiss me.." He whispered. He leaned in and I leant backwards. "Wait, Mister, not so fast." He smirked as I touched his abs. He grabbed my waist and pulled me even more closer. I looked at his lips, they screamed at me. My lips wanted to taste them, feel them, and before I knew it, his lips were upon mine. It was magical, as always. His hand on my back slipped downwards and his hand was on my ass right now. My hands were on his abs and neck. He pulled away and looked at me for a second. The look in his eyes.. They put a spell on me. I couldn't take it anymore and basically ran into him. I want him. We were kissing roughly and he pushed me onto my bed. I layed on my back, Sean was on top of me. I heard a knock on the door, I groaned. "No, I'm busy." Then I heard another knock. "No, go away!" After I heard another knock, I was mad. Who was trying to change my mood?

Obviously, if that was what he/she wanted to do, they did a pretty good job. I pushed Sean on his back and walked over to the door. I opened it and jumped about 10 meters in the air. "What are you doing here..?"

Sean's P.O.V.

I was wearing no shirt and no pants, and Rose was in her bra and underwear. Someone knocked on the door and Rose opened it, I could tell that she was shocked by what she saw. "What are you doing here..?" She asked the stranger. Then all of a sudden, the person grabbed her waist and started to kiss her. It was a guy, it had to be a guy. I walked, rather ran to the door and pulled Rose away who was trying to wiggle out of his grip. I looked at the guy's face. I didn't know him, but I didn't like him anyway. "What are you doing with my girlfriend, lunatic?" He looked from me to Rose. "She isn't your girlfriend, she can't be your girlfriend. Tell me Rose, he is lying right?" He laughed. "You heard my boyfriend. Go away Dustin." Okay, so the guy's name was Dustin. He pushed me so I fell onto the ground. Then he grabbed Rose's wrist and pulled her with him. I didn't know how fast I must stand up and ran after that Dustin dude. They had to make a turn and that was perfect. I jumped and came on top of the Dustin dude. The 5 years of doing Jiujitsu was really helpful sometimes. I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over, making sure Rose was released from his grip. I pushed him and he fell downstairs. I kicked him out of the house. What was this guy thinking? I pulled Rose into a hug. She was completely shocked. She just stared. I felt bad for her. This Dustin was going down. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I knew it was going to happen. "Thanks baby.." She kissed me. I love my girl.