Chapter 10.

Rose's P.O.V.

I saw Sean looking at me as I started dancing. I looked back, very cold. Then I turned around because a guy tapped me on my shoulder. He looked up and down at me and looked at me with lust. I knew right away that I shouldn't trust him. I raised one eyebrow. "Can I help you?" He smirked at me. "I like your attitude, honey. Let's go upstairs." I walked away but he grabbed my wrist so tight that my skin turned red. "Let. Her. Go." I looked over to my side and I saw Sean looking at that guy with a very angry look. He waited for 10 seconds and then let go of my wrist. I turned around because I didn't want to talk to Sean. I started to dance again. After a couple of minutes I felt someone grinding on to my bum. I didn't care so I played along. My favourite song came on; DJ Charp Moombahton Mix 2012. This guy was a stayer, for sure. He was really good with his hips, which I really liked. He layed his chin on my shoulder. "You're good, Rose." He whispered, it gave me goosebumps. Wait, that was Sean's voice! I turned around and saw Sean having fun and enjoying what was going on with my bum and his thingie. I turned around completely and looked at him, I was so confused. Did he actually think, that this was okay? I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. We needed to talk.

---

Sean's P.O.V.

I was just having fun with my beautiful Rose as she turned around and grabbed my hand. I didn't know where we were going, but then I saw that she headed towards the stairs. Was she that easy? I hope not. But the thoughts that she wanted to go upstairs with me, made me smirk. Bo's house was humoungous. She went into a room on the right, and closed the door. "Sean, what the fuck?" She looked at me, hurt and disappointed. "What are you talking about, boo?" I went through her hair with my hand. I loved it. She pulled my hand away. "Sean, no." She started crying. I was drunk, but I was able to talk normal with and to her. "Yesterday. Our date. Remember? You said that you liked me? Remember?" Shit, I see what's coming. I did like her. And I still do. "Well, I liked you too, I loved you too. I did untill I saw you kissing with Allison. I mean, we are not togheter, but you said you liked me and kissed me. You punched my heart, Sean." She sat down and layed her head in her hands. Just like the first time I saw her. She was hurt, she was tired of all shit that happened to her. She was in love with me. I broke her heart. Good job, Sean! I sat down, shocked. "Rose.. Why didn't you tell me? I still like you. Allison kissed me and you came in at the wrong moment." She looked up. Her mascara was ruined and her eyes were red and puffy. "Oh, so basically, it's my fault? Fuck you Sean, I'm no fool." She stood up. She looked at me and was about to walk away as I stood up and pulled her in a hug. She was scared at first, but then relaxed and hugged back. She cried silently, that broke my heart even more. I mean, looking at her like this, made me want to die. I started crying. With no sound. Just the tears. After a couple of minutes she let go, so did I, but I didn't want to let her go. She looked at me and saw the tears. "Why are you crying? Beautiful boys like you shouldn't be crying." I said that. On the first day I met her. "Because I don't deserve you. And that kills me inside. And then seeing you like this, knowing this is my fault. I just-" I looked down and tears streamed down my face again. She lifted my head and looked in my eyes. I got lost in hers. "I'm so sorry, Rose, I didn't know-" She cut me off as she placed her soft lips on mine. She pulled away and slowly opened her eyes. "You do deserve me, Sean, more than anyone. You didn't know and I believe you. I love you." I smiled through my tears. "Rose, will you be mine?" She was quiet for a second. "No need to ask me, I was yours before you were born." She leaned in and kissed me softly. After 30 seconds we started to kiss roughly. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked towards the bed. I turned around and lay down so that she sat on top of me. She bit my underlip and laughed. She kissed me softly, and pulled back. We were both out of breath. Our foreheads were touching eachother and we looked in eachothers eyes. "I love you, Sean." I smiled. "I love you too, baby girl." I fell asleep, with my beautiful Rose in my arms.

A/N: They are togheter oop oop! Sorry for not updating for a long time (I know it isn't that long compared to other writers/stories on Wattpad but I want you to read the next chapter asap. I always hate it when I read a story that I love at that moment, and suddenly stops and isn't going to be updated for weeks.) I love you guys :) xxx