Chapter 14.

Sean's P.O.V.

Mary was talking to me and looked out side. "There's Rose! Thank god! Hide!" She sighed towards Rose. I was in the hallway and heard them talking about me. I couldn't hear Rose but suddenly I heard footsteps. I ran into the toilet, and waited till' the sounds were gone and Rose was probably upstairs now. I walked back into the room and Mary said that she smiled and cried. That she couldn't talk anymore and she still loves me.

I was emotional and happy at the same time. I ran up upstairs and smashed her door open. She was on her bed listening to music. She didn't see me so I picked her up and cuddled her. She started to scream, but as soon as she recognized my cologne, she hugged me back. I had tears in my eyes and looked at her. "You know I would never hurt you. I love you like no one else and I'm more than willing to spend the rest of my life with you." A tear streamed down my face and pulled her in for another hug. She was silent. I didn't know why. She pulled away from the hug and sat down. "Why does Allison want you so much?" She asked me. The only thing she said was about Allison. Was she still mad at me? This time it wasn't my fault.. "I don't know, I don't want her, I want you!" I looked in her eyes and saw that they slowly filled with tears. "I know you would never hurt me, Sean, but seeing you half naked with another half naked girl in my best friend's kitchen is awful. It does really hurt my feelings. I know you can't do anything about it, but please, go easy on me." She placed her soft hand on my cheeks and kissed me so soft and gentle like never before.. "I love you so much Rose, I can't ever live without you." She smiled and walked over to her balcony. She opened up the door and I walked towards her. She took a deep breath and suddenly screamed: "I FUCKING LOVE SEAN PARKER O'DONNELL!" I laughed and looked down. She's nuts. She turned around and ran up to me. She jumped onto me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked over to the balcony and layed her down on a tanning bed. "I FUCKING LOVE ROSE MARILYN BAILEY THE MOST!"

She walked over to me and hugged me. We kissed for about 15 minutes. Well, It felt like that, but it was perfect. Her lips were the softest I've ever felt in my entire life. She walked back inside and her walk made my heart jump. She is just so hot, I have to keep myself down, otherwise... No, It's too early for that. I walked back inside and saw that she headed downstairs. Just as she walked out the door, she looked at me aka I must follow her. I followed her downstairs. "Mum, we're going, see you tonight!" "Okay, be careful and use protection!" I saw her cheeks turning blushed. "Mum!" Mary laughed and said goodbye. I was right after her as she turned around. When she saw me, she smirked and started to run. I was running after her. She kept on turning around and as soon as she saw me, she laughed and started run faster. I was sick of this game and took a sprint and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder so she was looking at my ass. She laughed even harder and slapped my ass and drummed on my back. I kept on walking until I saw grass. I walked over to it, sat down with Rose. "Am I heavy?" She asked me. I smirked at her. "You are heaver than an Obese army." She blushed and looked down. I lifted her chin and looked into her gorgeous eyes. "You are as heavy as a waterdrop." I kissed her forehead. I looked forwards and then realised this view was breath taking. I pulled Rose closer and we just sat there. On the grass, watching the beautiful view.