Breakfast Problem

Start from the beginning

I did not want to do that.

Coming to my conclusion I sat on the bed at the opposite end of where he was laying. I laid down carefully and stayed still for a second, making sure he was still asleep. I got comfortable and closed my eyes. Falling asleep almost instantly.

*~*

"Oh, look at that."

"I didn't know Cole even knew how to share."

"He doesn't." There's a scoff followed by, "just with her, I mean look at them."

What is going on?

I try to turn around but I was being held down by something. My eyes shoot open in panic and I see Dean and Jason at the doorway of the room.

"Hey, she's up!" Jason hit Dean in excitement.

I looked at him in confusion and look down at what was holding me down. It was an arm. My eyes roamed up the arm and I saw the spot I stitched up. My eyes keep roaming up and I come face to face with Cole. He was still asleep, his soft breaths hit me and I end up squealing, backing away and shoving his arm off of me though that wasn't a good idea seeing as it was his bad arm and the only thing stopping me from falling.

I fall off the bed and Cole wakes up in pain. "Fuck." He exclaimed holding his arm, looking for what had hurt him.

I sat on the floor as laughs erupted from Jason and Dean. I threw them a glare as I felt a blush coming in.

He was cuddling me. In his sleep. Is that just what guys do?

"We were going to ask if you guys wanted pizza." Dean smirked at us. Cole looked around in confusion.

"Who are yo-" he stops as he spots me on the floor. He cocked his head to the side in confusion. I smiled awkwardly up at him and turned to the boys.

"Yes, we'd love some." I answer hoping they'd leave.

They nod and left, a couple of seconds later they call out. "Be back in 20!"

The front door slams shut and I slowly stand up. "So we need to figure out the sleeping situation."

"Why?" He leaned back onto the headboard. I rolled my eyes.

"I could hurt your arm." I folded my arms. "Plus, I don't want to sleep on the same bed as you."

Yea I do.

He gave me a hurt look. "Ouch."  I stay silent as I continue to stare at him, hoping he'd crack. He rolled his eyes with a sigh. "Fine. What do you want to do."

I stay silent as I walked to the closet. Opening it I look for an air mattress. There has to be one in here. I finally spot one and break out with a big grin as I drag it out.

I show it to him proudly and he looks at it in disgust before grinning. "So you sleep on that and I sleep on this bed?" I throw a glare at him but don't argue. He is the one with a shot arm.

I turn around and look for an air pump. I find it below the spot I found the air mattress and I bring it out, dropping it next to the air mattress. "Can you get off the bed so I could move it over to put this one next to it?"