Today (Part 7)

AN: Let's all watch The Remix ep.3 later guys!!! Happy happy 300 days with iKON!!!! They said that they would broadcast live in v app today so let's anticipate!

Anyway, here goes another part. Hope you guys enjoy and I'm sorry that I couldn't update sooner.

__________________________________________________

It was already Wednesday. Donghyuk and Jisoo were getting worried about Lisa. She have been absent for 3 days already and she's not answering her phone. June was just busy eating his lunch while the two kept talking of the possible scenarios. Chanwoo came and joined them in their table. Donghyuk asked him if she know where Lisa is.

"I thought that she would text you guys. Well, she has flu." Chanwoo said it with a straight face and he said it quickly so that no one would notice how embarrassed he is because he knows that Lisa got the flu from him. He continued, "Speaking of Lisa, could you guy bring this to her house after school? It's her meds. I could not deliver it because Bobby hyung said he needs my help in the business."

Donghyuk could not because he was invited to an exclusive photography contest. It was a really big event and freshman students don't always get the chance to be invited in such prestigious event. Jisoo said that she couldn't also because she had to go home early because it was her parents' wedding anniversary. Chanwoo hoped that it wouldn't be June, but he had no choice since Lisa's health is more important. He gave June the address where Lisa lives. After a few minutes, Chanwoo had to go to his class, but he remembered...

"Donghyuk, Bobby hyung told me he saw you at the hospital while he was settling the hospital bill after our dad died. Are you sick or something?"

Donghyuk was surprised with his question, but he denied immediately and told him that he was just visiting his aunt. The bell rang so Chanwoo ran to his classroom.

✿ ✿ ✿

After school, June went to the address that Chanwoo gave him. He stood before the house and noticed how quiet the whole neighbourhood was. He knocked on the door, but no one answered. He tried to open the door and he was surprised that it wasn't locked.

He entered and said, "Anyone home?"

No one answered and it was completely silent. He noticed how dusty the place was. There are also dirty dishes on the sink. He thought that it might be the wrong house and it got him nervous because he might look like a thief. He tried to search for Lisa and found her on the first room that he checked. She was sleeping under a thick pink comforter. He touched her forehead to check her temperature and was shocked with how high her fever was. She opened her eyes.

"It's you." She said.

"Yeah. It's me. Your chocoball gave me you address and told me to give your medicine."

Lisa smiled and for some reason she was really hoping it's him. Her face looked pale and her lips were chapped. It got June really worried because she looked so dehydrated.

She tried to sit up and June helped her.

She looked into his eyes and said, "June, I feel hot."

It made June laugh and she gave off a weak and soft giggle.

"Have you eaten dinner?"

She nodded.

"Okay. Wait here. I'm going to get a glass of water from the kitchen so you could drink your medicine."

After giving her the medicine and the water, he helped her to lie on her back again because Lisa said that she was dizzy. It didn't take long before she fell asleep. It was 11pm when she woke up again. She tried to stand up because she feels like she would vomit. She was surprised when June came in her room.

"You're still here."

"Yeah. I'm still here."

He helped her get to the comfort room and patted her back while she vomits. She got her clothes dirty and some also got stuck on her hair.

"Yaaa! I stink. Please get out. I need to wash myself."

June saw how weak she was and she couldn't do it by herself so he helped her remove her dirty clothes.

"Don't look." She whispered nervously.

He just nodded his head and carried her to the bath tub and noticed how light she was. He gave her a warm bath, gently rubbed her skin with the damp towel, dried her, and changed her into new clothes. She noticed how serious he looked and it took the uneasiness away. He didn't say a word, but she felt how much he cared for her. It's something that she hasn't felt for a long time. He carried her to her bed and she loved how it felt to be in his arms again. She has grown fond of the familiar scent and it really made her heart beats fast.

Lisa felt really good for having a nice bath. He gave her another glass of water and told her to sleep.

"Why are you still here?" She asked.

"I can't leave you here alone. You would stink without me."

She chuckled and he continued talking, "I'm going to wait 'til your parents arrive."

"Great! That means you're not leaving me here."

June was confused. Lisa explained to him that it was years ago when her parents and 3 younger siblings died in a car crash and that she was the only one who survived. Her other relatives come and visit her sometimes and they give her money for school and her needs. It was the reason why she applied for a part time job. She knew she had to earn money while studying hard so she wouldn't be such a burden to her relatives. Chanwoo, Bobby, and Jennie were the only ones who knew about this. She made him promise not to tell others.

"Arasso." June never thought that something like that happened in her past because she always the optimistic one whenever they are together at school. He also thought that she must've felt lonely every time she goes home.