My Type (Part 3)

AN: Have you guys heard? There will be a Dongparazzi episode on V app tonight(July 8) at 10pm KST!!!! I can't wait!!! I miss them so much. Anyway, here's part 3! Continue reading, vote or comment please!

_________________________________________________

It was Saturday morning and Jisoo got home early from Rose' so she could start preparing for Yunhyeong's birthday. She got everything planned because she wanted it to be the perfect day for Yunhyeong. She started pre-heating the oven because she wanted to make a personalized cake for him. It's not her first time making one, but it's her first time to make it on her own because the other times that she baked was with Jinhwan or their mother.

After all the measuring and mixing, she then put it in the oven and then prepared the frosting that she would put. She made a call to confirm the reservation that she made weeks ago on the famous Italian restaurant which was Yunhyeong's all-time favourite. Everything was set.

After more than a half an hour, she opened the oven and it was a mess. The cake did not rise properly. She was really panicking and thinking of what she did wrong. When she checked the steps on the recipe book, she realized that she forgot to add the baking soda.

"╥ ╥ Aish! Pabo!!!!!" she screamed to herself. She doesn't know what to do because Yunhyeong would come to pick her up soon. To her surprise, Yunhyeong was already standing behind her.

"Wha – what are you doing here so early???" She said while trying to hide the mess she made. Yunhyeong noticed and checked what she was hiding. She looked really sad.

"≧ω≦ You tried to bake for me? Yaaaaa! You're really cute!" He said while patting her head.

"But it's a mess. I forgot the baking soda ╥ ╥"

Yunhyeong saw how upset Jisoo was. He saw the frosting and played with it. He put frosting on her nose and it made her smile.

"Not fair!!!!" She said so she ran after Yunhyeong with the whole bowl of frosting on her hands. She got to him and put everything in his face. He tasted the frosting on his face.

"It tastes really good~ Just be my wife already please!!!"

This made Jisoo really happy. Minutes after, they were both covered in frosting, but then she looked at her watch and remembered her reservation. She panicked. They both cleaned up pretty quickly. Her hair looked like a mess and she gave him directions while driving without telling him where they are actually headed. This got Yunhyeong really excited. He felt as if he was walking on clouds.

After a couple of minutes, it started to rain heavily so it caused a little bit of a traffic jam because some streets were flooded. Jisoo was getting nervous because they might not make it time for the reservation.

When they got to the place, she ran at the receptionist, but the receptionist said that they could not go inside because they're 20 minutes late.

"╥ ╥ But I had the reservation weeks ago and I paid for reservation fee!" She complained.

"I'm sorry miss, but it's the restaurant's policy. There is nothing we could do."

Yunhyeong saw the sad look on her face and told her, "Heyyyy! Cheer up! We could eat somewhere else! It's not the only restaurant that I love."

"...but I had everything planned and it was all a mess" she said while trying not to cry. Yunhyeong held her hands and pulled her into the rain.

"Yaaaaa!" she protested at first, but when she saw the look on Yunhyeong's face while running under the rain, it made her really happy. They played together, he lifted her and went round and round until they are both dizzy.

"This is the happiest birthday ever. Thank you" He said while looking deeply in her eyes and holding her face. He kissed her until they both had to catch their breath. They smiled while their foreheads lean on each other's.

"Let's go back to the car" he suggested because he's afraid that she might catch a cold.

When they're both inside the car, their clothes were dripping wet. Yunhyeong removed his shirt because his wet clothes only made him cold. She was freezing too so she removed her wet cardigan and left her pink tank top on. She was still shaking so he hugged her tightly trying to warm her down. She instantly felt her heart running fast from feeling his skin against her body. She could feel his soft lips on her shoulder and how warm his breath was. 

"This feels nice." Jisoo whispered.

She withdrew from the hug and stared at his lips. Her fingers touched his bottom lip.

He looked in her eyes and said softly, "We don't have to do this if you're not ready."