Track 4: My Type (Part 1)

It was the first day of the 2nd and final semester for this school year. Today is also the first day that Jisoo would be picked up by Yunhyeong to school. She always goes to school in Jinhwan's car, but today is different because they could finally go out as a couple. While driving, Yunhyeong had a big smile on his face. It was like a ray of sunshine. Something that Jisoo wouldn't mind seeing every day. He saw her looking so he held her hand, while he drove with one hand.

They walked inside the university and everyone was looking. This made Jisoo shy and awkward, but Yunhyeong just held her hand unaffected. They both checked their classes at the bulletin board to know what room they have to go. Yunhyeong escorted her on her way to the classroom. When it's time for him to go to his class, he gave her a kiss on her cheek. She was so surprised and she felt like everyone's staring.

"Yaaa! Everyone is staring." She whispered.

Yunhyeong just giggled and he then went to his class. Jisoo was so happy to see Donghyuk and Lisa on the same class. She learned from them that Chanwoo and June are both in different class which is a bummer.

While the class was starting and the professor was giving an introduction to the subject, Donghyuk was serious in paying attention, but the two girls were whispering and talking. Jisoo told Lisa about the kiss and that she was very uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on her.

"Pabo! Everyone's eyes are on you even when you two are not publicly together!" Lisa had a point. Jisoo is definitely popular especially for the population of boys on higher classes. Lisa continued talking, "and besides, you're dating the Student Council's President so of course people would be staring."

"He's not only the Student Council's President. He is also one of the candidates for graduating as the valedictorian for the whole senior batch. How I wish I could be like him." Donghyuk said while taking notes from what the professor is saying. Lisa and Jisoo was surprised that he was even listening to them.

Lisa saw how worried Jisoo looks so she tried to calm her, "Just don't mind them. I'm sure after a couple of weeks, the staring would stop."

✿ ✿ ✿

At 5pm, Yunhyeong could not accompany Jisoo home because he had a meeting with the Student Council. Jisoo didn't mind and just waited for her brother's last class and went home together.

During the Student Council's meeting, they talked about the problems encountered last semester. It was such a dreadful thing to talk about for Yunhyeong. A lot of students were dismayed that 2 of the Student Council's projects were cancelled so it stirred a lot of speculations as to where the funds for the two projects went. After minutes of brainstorming, they all agreed to a plan on how to deal with it. They discussed about other topics too like their plans for the semester and the graduation ball for the graduates of this year.

After summarizing, they made a presentation so that they could share their plan of action to the all students on the General Assembly which will be on Friday next week. The meeting was adjourned and they all clapped because they are all pumped up to serve the whole student body for this semester.

The vice president of the student council who was a 3rd year student asked Yunhyeong if he has extra time to talk.

"What is that you wanted to talk about?" he asked.

"About the freshman you were spotted with this morning." She said.

"What about her?"

"Are you just playing around because she's a freshman or is it something serious?"

"What?? What are you talking about?"

"Everyone's been talking. I heard a couple of students saying that they wasted their vote on you and that I was more capable of being President. They are thinking you were so distracted that's why the two projects last semester were cancelled."

Yunhyeong felt outrage. He knows he was doing his best for the council and that he also perfectly balanced it with studies and his love life.

"I've supported you and your intentions for the student body ever since we were elected, but I hate that I'm starting to feel like the others. I'm starting to think that I'm more capable."

"What do you want me to do?!"

"Just don't damage the reputation of the student council."