Break Time (Part 3)

AN: Isn't this the cutest GIF ever? ≧ω≦ Our lip balm prince could not look straight at Jisoo! Ahhhh feels. Anyway, here goes part 3!

_____________________________________________________

It was already 5pm and it will soon get dark.

Jinhwan and Rose went back to the house because they are volunteered to prepare dinner since they both are the best cooks in the gang and they really love cooking together. They left Hanbin, Yunhyeong, Bobby and Jisoo walking by the beach and just enjoying the fresh air and wonderful sight. Bobby and Hanbin were talking about how much fun they had from the activities this morning and they walked in front of Yunhyeong and Jisoo.

Yunhyeong looked at Jisoo and she looked back at him. He held Jisoo's hands and gathered his courage and called the attention of Hanbin and Bobby, but before he could say another word...

"Pabo" Bobby said while laughing. "Do you guys really think we didn't notice? Sneaky bastard!"

"Yeah. Even if I'm not here for long, I lost count of how many times you looked at our baby Jisoo since my welcoming party." Hanbin said with a grin.

Yunhyeong was surprised because he didn't think that they were that obvious. Jisoo just blushed and giggled.

"There were a lot of times that he could not grab a beer with me and Jinan and he always have a lot of alibis prepared." Bobby told Hanbin in a childish tone like a tattletale.

"Sneaky bastard indeed." Hanbin said while nodding his head slowly.

"Yaaaa! It's not that often. I ditched you guys just twice or thrice!!!" Yunhyeong protested. Both just laughed at him.

"Do you think oppa would be okay with us?" The shy and cute Jisoo asked.

"I think he would be disgusted because he has a pedo as a friend." Hanbin teased Yunhyeong. Bobby's jaws were hurting from laughing so much.

ಠ_ಠ

Yunhyeong smacked Hanbin's head

"Ya oppa!!! Our age gap is not that big!" Jisoo said on top of her cute little voice.

"Do you think he knows already?" Yunhyeong asked nervously.

"Not a chance. He's always the clueless monkey, but I think you two should tell him soon." Bobby said.

"Poor Jinan. He doesn't know that his friend is banging her baby Jisoo behind his back."

ಠ_ಠ

Yunhyeong smacked Hanbin's head again. Bobby guffawed and earned a smack from Yoyo too.

"Oppa!!!!!" Jisoo's face turned really red like a tomato and everyone laughed.

✿✿✿

At the rest house, Donghyuk helped Jinhwan and Rose set the table for their dinner and left June and Lisa at the entertainment room.

Final score: 5-3

Lisa won over June at Tekken. She made her victory dance and rubbed the fact that she won on June's face.

"I knew that I'm good at everything, but I didn't know I'm this good." She smirked while dancing round with the controller on her hands.

June just smiled a little while saying, "Dork!"

Donghyuk shouted from the kitchen, "June! Lisa! Call the others by the beach! Dinner is almost ready. I'll go get Chanwoo and Jennie."

"Arasso!" replied Lisa. She grabbed June's arm and they both went out to call the others.

While walking and searching for Jisoo and the others, June noticed that Lisa still looks upset about Chanwoo and Jennie.

"Do you regret coming here?" June couldn't help but ask.

"A bit."

June laughed and said, "You're thinking too much, but not thinking well."

   ಠ_ಠ  

"Jugeullae?"

June chuckled. "You know that he only see you as his best friend, right? Then why do you have to bother and make yourself feel upset all the time? I thought Chanwoo said you're smart."

Lisa went silent. What June said hurt, but it was also spot on. They kept walking and looking for them for almost half an hour. It was really dark already and they still could not find Jisoo and the others.

"Let's go back. Maybe they are already at the house since Yunhyeong knows this place. They might took a different route." June said and grabbed her hands, but she did not move.

June looked at her. He didn't understand Lisa's expression. He thought that he might have crossed the line with what he said about Chanwoo. Lisa was just looking at his hand holding hers. She liked how warm and firm it is. It made her heart went faster as she remembers that it was the same hand that held her tightly the night they had sex.

Without thinking, she leaned closer to June and when they were only inches apart she said, "I feel hot."

A familiar sentence from Lisa he thought. After a few seconds, he realized that it was the same line she said before they did 'it'. His eyes grew big when she suddenly kissed her. He responded, but when she was reaching to unzip his pants, he broke the kiss and slightly pushed her away.

"We got to stop doing this." He said.

Lisa was stunned because she did not expect it from June.

"Let's not do this when you're upset with someone else." He explained a little further.

Lisa did not understand and it made her more upset and snapped, "If I know better, you've been doing this with a lot of girls so don't act like you care about my feelings now!"

She did not understand why she's getting so mad at June over this even when she knows that June is not obligated to do it with her. June just laughed at what Lisa said which made her more annoyed. He took her hands again and this time, he held it tightly and started to walk back to the house.

When they reached the house, June let go of her hand. She felt lonely and it left a bit of a pinching sensation in her heart.

Lisa's POV: Why is my heart like this?

He pulled out a smirk and said, "Tell me that 'I feel hot' line for the third time when you're over your Chocoball."