Track 1: Wait for Me (Part 1)

Kim Chanwoo is a 19 year old student. He has the boy next door look. He has cute round eyes and charming dimples. The girl sleeping to her is his best friend Lisa. It is their first day at the university today so they wanted to go together. Lisa is not the typical type of girl. She's outspoken, brave, and really smart. She likes reading a lot of books and she was top of every class in their High School so she was very excited for college.

"You two wake up! We are going to be late on your first day and we still have to pick up Jennie!"

That's his brother Kim Bobby. Well, half-brother actually. He and his mother found out about Chanwoo when he was 7 years old and Chanwoo was 3. Chanwoo's mother died so their dad decided to keep him. Bobby's mother was very understanding and she did not say a word when he found out about Chanwoo. She just accepted him like his own.

Chanwoo and Lisa speed up in getting ready for school.

"You ready?" Chanwoo asked

"I was born ready! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶" Lisa replied with lots of energy

"Hey, Ms. Born ready, why do you look so ugly today?"

"Pabo!"

Lisa is the type that does not care of what other people thinks about her and she just wear whatever she feels like wearing. As for today, it's an old denim jumpsuit over an oversized shirt.

"and besides, winning the hearts of men is not one of my life goals you know?"

"I can see that CLEARLY because it looks like you're ready to die a virgin." He laughed.

ಠ_ಠ

Chanwoo ran to the car because he knew that he's dead when Lisa catches him.

They both got into the car. Bobby drove first to Jennie's, his long-time girlfriend. He parked the car In front of Jennie's and waited by the door. She greeted him with a big smile and hugged him tightly. Lisa saw Chanwoo glancing at the couple.

"ahhhh they look so adorable and inlove." She said to tease Chanwoo.

"Shut up! 凸ಠ益ಠ)凸"

"You are so obvious pabo! Give it up, chocoball. They've been together for a long time... even before I became your best friend. Plus, she's waaaay out of your league"

Chanwoo admires Jennie so much and Lisa knows this. Jennie was not his crush though. It's more like he looks up to her.

Bobby and Jennie went back to the car. Jennie greeted Chanwoo and Lisa with a big smile.

"You two ready for your first day?"

Lisa nodded excitedly like a kid, while Chanwoo just laughed because of how Lisa looked. A few moments after, they arrived at the university.

"This is my last year in college. Don't mess it up for me." Booby told Chanwoo before he got out of the car.

"Arasso" He knew that Bobby doesn't want others to see him with his brother. Chanwoo pulled Lisa out of the car immediately and went straight to bulletin board to see their classes.

"You know you don't have to treat him that way." Jennie said calmly, but Bobby just stared at her and did not respond.

___________________________________

AN: Yay!! My first post. Hope to get readers soon. Comment please! ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ