Wait for Me (Part 6)

It was almost the end of their month-long break from school. Hanbin would also go back to America soon. The boys gathered in their usual beer place in their usual table. It was the first time that Bobby joined them after his dad passed away. They talked a lot about Yoyo and Jisoo. It felt awkward for Jinhwan to talk about his friend and his sister's love stories, but he figured that any topic would be good to keep them from talking about what happened to Bobby's dad. Hanbin then asked Jinhwan about how thing's going with Rose. Jinhwan told them that it was better than ever thanks to what happened at the vacation.

After rounds of beer, Yoyo got a little bit talkative. He is the gossip king of the gang after all. Jinhwan got a little bit sick of Yoyo's stories so he changed the topic to Hanbin's departure.

"I'm gonna miss you, Hanbin." Jinhwan said.

"Yeah!!! I will miss Hanbin too! Then after we graduate, I will miss Jennie too!" Yoyo blurted.

ಠ_ಠ

Jinhwan and Hanbin gave him the you-are-dead look.

"Why would you miss Jennie?" Bobby asked because it made him confused.

Hanbin smacked Yoyo's head and explained, "Jennie told us not to tell you because she knows you still got a lot on your mind, but since Gossip King couldn't keep his mouth shut..." He then let Yoyo explained because it was his fault anyway.

"Jennie was offered a job by her uncle in America." Yoyo said with his head looking down. Bobby didn't know what to feel. He froze.

"But she still hasn't accepted the offer yet and that she has the entire last semester to think about it. For all we know, nothing is for sure. She might not accept it so you don't have to worry much." Jinhwan added and tried to calm Bobby because he thought that he might not be emotionally stable from all the things that have happened.

✿ ✿ ✿

Days after, Hanbin had to go back to America and finish his studies there and live with his father. The whole gang was there to accompany him to the airport except for Chanwoo and Lisa who just started taking a part time job in a Café shop near the university.

Hanbin gave them little Mickey Mouse pen that he bought from Disneyland California. He was supposed to give two pens each, but he met new friends so he distributed the pens to each of them and said, "A little something from me... and Donghyuk, please give the other two to Chanwoo and Lisa."

He knew that it might take a years before he could see them again so he was pretty sad about leaving. Jennie hugged him tightly.

Donghyuk suggested taking one last group picture even when he already took a lot of pictures since they got in the airport. Yunhyeong lead the group again to share one big hug. Bobby didn't join and gave Hanbin a high five instead.

After that, Hanbin walked toward the airport gate, but Bobby ran after him and gave him a hug.

"Pabo! Don't be like this! Yoyo's group hug virus consumed your body! I don't want to be sad when I go." Hanbin said while laughing.

"I just wanted to say the next time you come back, bring me shoes not Mickey Mouse pen." They both laughed.

Before Hanbin continued walking to the gates, he whispered, "I know that you know how it feels to lose someone important. You don't have control over what happened to your dad, but with Jennie, you have a choice."

__________________________________________________

AN: Have you guys seen the KONY's Summer Time preview photos? I'm dying T_T I hope that there will be a pre-order here in the Philippines.

Btw, thank you for the almost 1k reads! ƪ(♥♥)ʃ I never thought I would reach this much. I really appreciate the votes and comments too!