Break Time (Part 2)

It was only 5 o'clock in the morning and they were all gathered up. In Yunhyeong's car, there was Jinhwan-Jisoo-Rose-Jennie while Hanbin-Chanwoo-Lisa-June-Donghyuk stayed in Bobby's car. They had to wake up and prepare this early because it would be a long drive. Some just slept throughout the drive, some sang together, and others kept cracking jokes and laughing.

After a 5-hour drive, they finally arrived at the place. Everyone was so amazed with how beautiful and how big the house was. It looked like it was owned by a celebrity. They never thought that Yunhyeong family is wealthy because Yunhyeong was always the simple one. From how big the place was to the interior design, it was just spectacular.

Yunhyeong got the whole activity for this morning planned so everyone settled their things inside their rooms and changed into their beach wears. The ladies looked great in their bikinis, but there was a standout.

"≧ω≦ Lisaaaaaaa~ You should have seen the look at the boys' face when they saw you!" Jisoo told her while smiling brightly.

"How could they not? Lisa is really very pretty!" Rose complimented her.

"and her boobs are just SO BIG!!! ⊙▂⊙" Jennie blurted. This time she wasn't drunk, but she still said it without hesitation.

"Yeah Lisa. Your boobs looked great! I could see them well even when you have the cover up. You really did well in picking her bikini, Jennie." Rose patted Jennie on her back and Jennie was feeling proud.

Lisa doesn't know how to react because she's not used to getting attention and compliments. She just smiled awkwardly.

They all headed to the beach and rode a big boat. They went from one island to another. Also, they pretty much enjoyed snorkelling and seeing colourful fishes and amazing coral reefs. Everyone got to experience riding and controlling a watercraft because Yunhyeong's grandparents own one. They were really shocked that they own one because it's really expensive, but the highlight of the day was they all get to jump from a cliff because it definitely got their adrenalines pumping.

After all that, they returned to the house and they were surprised with the festive lunch that was waiting for them. It had a lot of seafood dishes made from freshly caught fish, squid, and shrimp. There were a lot of fruits and desserts as well. Everything was prepared by Song family's trusted Chef. Yes, they have a personal Chef.

Moments later, Chanwoo excused himself and said he'd go at their room and nap because he was tired of all the activities. Jennie said she'd go with him. Meanwhile, Yunhyeong invited others to explore the area and enjoy the sight of the beach. Bobby, Hanbin, Rose, Jinhwan and Jisoo agreed to come with him, but Donghyuk, June and Lisa stayed because they eagerly wanted to check out the big entertainment room at the second floor.

✿✿✿

While Jennie and Chanwoo walked towards the bedrooms, Jennie suddenly asked "How are you Chanumon?"

"Are you really asking about me or you wanted to know how Bobby hyung is? You must miss him." Chanwoo smirked.

"Nah. I know that he's really busy with all the business and stuff. I really wanted to ask how you are doing."

Chanwoo did not respond. He just thought that Bobby is so lucky to have Jennie. He always thinks highly of Jennie and he wished that he could be as mature as her (when she's not drunk lol).

When they got in the room, he turned into Jennie and said..."I have something to confess."

Jennie's eyes grew big. She was very surprised to see the very serious look on Chanwoo's face. He then continued, "I've always admired you noona... for not giving up on my brother. You inspire me to work harder in getting my old hyung back."

Jennie was surprised because he said it out of nowhere, but she smiled, patted his head and playfully messed with his hair.

"Bobby is definitely lucky to have a brother like you, Chanumon. Don't get tired of him please." Jennie said.

  ✿ ✿ ✿  

At the entertainment room, Donghyuk and June were playing Tekken because it was a classic for them. Donghyuk noticed Lisa was in deep thoughts. He knew she was thinking about Chanwoo and Jennie.

"Lisa, if you keep on thinking about him, he might trip or something." Donghyuk said while playing Tekken.

June just kept quiet and looked uninterested as always. He was serious about beating Donghyuk in Tekken since it has been a while since they last played it.

"What do you want me to do Donghyuk? Go there and tell him how I feel and then tell her to get away from him?" Lisa said with an annoyed tone. She didn't even held back saying it even if June was there.

June laughed at Lisa for being so sensitive with what Donghyuk said. Lisa punched him on his shoulders.

Donghyuk laughed while saying, "Of course not! I just want you to loosen up. It's break time you know. Have fun. Don't think about them."

Lisa then gets the controller from Donghyuk's hands and gave June a competitive look.

"Ooooh hoo hoooo~ I think it's on. I know you're weak at Tekken, but don't let a girl beat you, June." Donghyuk cheered for June the whole time.

____________________________________________________

AN: Helloooooo, readers! What do you guys want to happen in their break time? I really want suggestions from you guys. Just leave a comment!