My Type (Part 2)

Days have passed and it was already Friday. Yunhyeong couldn't take Jisoo to school today because he had to meet with the council to revise the plan and the programme for the General assembly next week. She was okay with it because she knows how serious Yunhyeong is when it comes to the Student Council. She's always been proud of how organized he is with planning and leading people. 

As she was walking with Lisa and Donghyuk to their class, a group of girls blocked their way. From their ID and Lanyard which was color coded according to year level, they could see that they were 2nd year students.

"You're the girl who kissed Yunhyeong oppa, right?"

"She was in his car the other day too!"

"You must really have some guts for a freshman."

"Sly fox!"

The three of them were shocked because they only see this type of scene on TV dramas. Jisoo didn't care so she just pushed her way through the girls. The girls were shocked. One of them is about to pull Jisoo's hair, but Donghyuk caught her hand just in time.

"I think you girls watch too much TV drama. Don't you have classes to go to?" Donghyuk asked in a serious tone. Lisa and Jisoo were stunned because they never saw Donghyuk that way. He looked so manly and they could see his veins protruding in his hand because of grip he has on the girl. The girl slapped his hand off.

"Who are you? Another one of her prospect lovers?"

"Maybe after she's done with our Prince Yoyo, he will be next."

"She really is a sly fox"

The girls walked away while they roll their eyes, but Lisa could not let it pass.

"Hey you!" She shouted on top of her voice and the girls who were bad mouthing Jisoo looked at her.

"The girl you're calling a sly fox happens to be the best girl I've ever met! If I hear you say anything about her again, I'll break your legs!"

The girls ran because Lisa was really scary. Donghyuk laughed at Lisa because he thought she overdid it. Jisoo was still surprised with everything that happened. She never thought it would come to this point where haters would really act like mean girls from a TV drama. She hugged Donghyuk and Lisa tightly and thanked them for standing up for her.

Donghyuk whispered, "Just tell us if those girls ever bother – "

He felt a sudden burning sensation on his chest so he wasn't able to finish his sentence. Jisoo waited for him to finish what he's saying, but Lisa pulled them both to class because they were getting late.

✿ ✿ ✿

After their classes, Lisa and Jisoo got a surprise hug attack. It was Jennie and Rose. They were all happy to see each other. Donghyuk snapped a picture of the hug and kept snapping from his LG handphone. (side note: lol. Watch their LG CF, guys!)

"Yaaa! Dongparazzi, stop it!" Jennie said.

"We are going to kidnap you two. Jinhwan told me where your last class is." Rose said with a very excited tone.

"What??" Lisa and Jisoo were both puzzled.

"Unni, I still have to go to my part time job!" Lisa said.

"I'm sure they could still make coffee without you, Lisa!" Jennie chuckled. They couldn't protest because Jennie and Rose were pushing them. They all got to Rose' car and they drove to her place.

"We are having an all girls' slumber party!" Rose and Jennie said in unison and with tons of energy.

"...and don't worry about Yunhyeong. We already told him that we are going to snatch you." Rose told Jisoo.

Lisa was awkward at first because she's still not used to having a lot of girls as friends. She even could not believe until now that she was friends with the cute little Jisoo, but after a while, she started to enjoy the company of their unnis too. (side note again: lol I don't know if the plural of unni is unnis sorry if it's wrong).

They went inside Rose' room and the two younger ones were surprised to see how nice her room is. It looked like an art museum. Rose is really fond of making abstract paintings and sculptures out of clay. Nala, the Pomeranian puppy from Jinhwan, was there and greeted them with her tail wagging.

"≧ω≦ She's the cutest!!!" Jisoo said while playing with Nala.

Then, Jennie shared the story how she and Bobby got back together and Rose was tearing up. She was really happy for Jennie because she knows how much they have gone through. Seeing Rose' facial expression made Lisa and Jisoo burst into laughter. Nala looked worried at Rose and she licked Rose' face to cheer her up.

While Rose was doing Lisa and Jisoo's nail art which she's pretty good at, they talked about different stuff like what Jennie and Rose plans after the graduation, the mean girls earlier, and about their love life. When they talked about Lisa's love life, it turned into a feud because Jennie likes Chanwoo for Lisa, while Jisoo and Rose wants June more. Lisa was just laughing and trying to change the topic as she felt uncomfortable talking about it.

Jennie just remembered all of a sudden. She checked the calendar on her handphone, "Isn't it Yoyo's birthday tomorrow? What are your plans?"