Break Time (Part 5)

Everyone was in shock and was dead silent after the 6th confession. No one dared to talk or make a sound. All they could here is the wood burning and the waves from the beach. It was as if everyone was waiting for anyone to talk. Hanbin sat up from where he was and walked away.

"Okay. Looks like the game is over, kids. Come on. Let's give them space." Bobby said knowing that Jinhwan and Rose had to talk.

When everyone was gone, Rose took a deep breath and asked "Why?"

"Rose..." he tried to touch her hands, but she slapped it.

"I know you wrote it. Don't deny it. Why did you?" Rose was very furious and confused. He did not know what to say or where to start.

"WHY?" Rose raised her voice.

"Because I know it's still him!" Jinhwan shouted, letting go of all the pain that he kept inside ever since Hanbin came back. "I tried Rose. I tried holding on to your words, but how could I? I saw you two hugged in the car."

"That was nothing!" Rose immediately denied.

"It's not just the hug. It's the way he looked at you. I wished that it was only him, but I'm not blind Rose. I may look clueless most of the time, but I don't need clues to see the way you look at him too."

Rose' tears started to fall. It took a lot for Jinhwan to say this, but what pains him the most is seeing the love of his life cry.

"Don't cry please. I know that you love me too. It's just not as great as your love for him." He looked at the sand because he could not stand seeing Rose that way.

Rose put her hands on Jinhwan's face, "Baby, look at me."

He looked at her, grabbed her hands from his face and kissed her hands.

"Every day I fear of losing you, but today, I'm not. I'm not because I won't be losing you. I'm letting you go."

Rose begged him to listen to her, but he didn't.

"You're too kind, Rose. You're too kind to try and give me chance and share a lot of years with me. Now, it's time for you to be true to yourself, be selfish, and get what you really want."

Rose did not say a word. She dried her tears and walked away from Jinhwan. She walked towards the direction where Hanbin went.

Deep inside, Jinhwan wanted her to come back, but all he could see was her back walking away from him and starting to disappear from his sight. He turned around. He started walking back to the house even when he felt like his knees were weak. His hands and face were cold and numb. He knew that it was the right thing to do, but he didn't know that it would hurt that much. Tears are building up and he almost couldn't see where he was going. He didn't want to cry so he did his best to hold them back.

When he felt like he would fall on the sand, he felt a hug. It was the warmest hug he ever felt. He closed his eyes and indulged on the warmth.

"You're the strongest person I know. It's okay to break down every once in awhile." Jisoo said.

Because of what his younger sister said, he felt that it was okay. Jinhwan finally let go of the tears that he was desperately trying to hold back. Jisoo felt his pain.

__________________________________________________________

AN: I know this part is a bit sad, but have you guys seen Black Pink's Dance practice vid yet???? Lisa was on fire!!! She slays. ಥ_ಥ

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fg8pyLKvXE

For those who are not familiar with them:

Lisa - blonde

Jennie - cap

Rose - hair braids

Jisoo - stockings