Today (Part 3)

It was Friday morning. Lisa could not pay attention to the new lesson in class because she was a ball of emotions. Lisa was still don't know what exactly she was feeling. She have given a lot of thought with what Donghyuk said. At the same time, she was really nervous because she has no idea what Chanwoo was thinking. She was afraid that it would affect how Chanwoo would treat her. Lisa decided to send a message to Chanwoo.

Text from: Lisa Pabo______

Heeeeey! Wazaaaaaap Chanuuuuuuuuuu???

_______________________

She subconsciously put a lot of letters and characters on her text message because of her uneasiness. She was eagerly waiting for a reply and hoping that it won't be awkward and that it would be the same Chanwoo. She was so nervous when her phone vibrated.

Text from: Chocoball Chanu______

You should not text while in class, Pabo! I thought you were smart.

_____________________________

She smiled and was relieved because she knew that everything was just normal and that they would not be awkward. She then paid attention to class. They got a surprise quiz after the lesson. Jisoo and their other classmates were having a hard time. It didn't take Lisa a lot of time to finish the quiz. She looked around and saw that she was the firsst one to finish. She chuckled upon seeing Jisoo's confused face.

Few more minutes later, they checked their quiz and Lisa got a perfect score. It was the typical Lisa.

"╥ ╥ How could you get a perfect score even when you're texting in class? " Jisoo was really sbecause she got a below average score.

"Don't worry. We'll do our best in the project and if you want I could tutor you tonight" Lisa offered to which Jisoo agreed happily.

When they saw Chanwoo, Donghyuk, and June at the cafeteria, Lisa was torn between approaching them or not because she was afraid of June because of the puking incident. She ended up pulling Jisoo to the other direction so that the guys would not notice them.

"Lisa! Jisoo!" Donghyuk called them out with excitement.

Lisa's POV: Oh great! Of course Donghyuk noticed. I actually thought I could dodge them.

Lisa and June was both quiet and all of them noticed the awkward tension.

"Why is it so awkward?" Chanwoo asked, but he remembered and said, "Ohhhhh! Right! I remember! Donghyuk told me about the puking incident."

Donghyuk and Jisoo were trying not to laugh, but they couldn't hold it much longer. Donghyuk was laughing the loudest. His laugh made Chanwoo laugh too.

Lisa's POV: I swear I'm gonna kick this chocoball later

"I could see what she ate for breakfast with all her puke!" Donghyuk said while tearing up from laughing hard.

(ಥ_ʖಥ) Lisa was so embarrassed.

"June, mianhe~"

"You should be. I had to buy new shoes because the stink won't go away even after washing! You owe me one!"

Lisa's POV: What does he mean by I owe him something??? Fudgeeeeee! This would be the end of me.

"What are you girls up to later?" Chanwoo asked to change the topic and somehow save Lisa from the embarrassment.

"Well, we are going to do our project and Lisa will tutor me about Biology because I suck at it." Jisoo replied with her cute little voice.

"She's always getting high scores huh? That's like me with Donghyuk because he's always ace the exams in our classes." Chanwoo said.

"Really? Daebak!!" Jisoo was so amazed. Donghyuk just smiled humbly.

"We should all go to my place! You could do your project there and Donghyuk could tutor me and June too." Chanwoo suggested which got Donghyuk and Jisoo excited.

"I don't need a tutor and I don't want to get stuck with stinky right here." June said and smirked.

(ಥ_ʖಥ) Lisa was so embarrassed by everything June said. Donghyuk patted her head and smiled.

"Don't be a kill joy, June! It would be fun and besides, it's Friday night!" Jisoo said in the cutest way.

June sighed and said, "Whatever."

"Alright! it's settled then! I'll go ask my brother if he could pick us up after our classes." Chanwoo said.

Chanwoo saw this as an opportunity to get closer to his hyung. He was very determined to bring back the way Bobby was when they were younger. He felt that he would do anything to make him feel happy again.

✿ ✿ ✿

After the classes, Chanwoo was so excited to see Bobby's car waiting at the entrance of the school.

"Hyung..." Chanwoo was surprised to see that it was Jinhwan who was in the car.

"Didn't he tell you? He was busy with your dad's business so he texted me to pick you guys up and use his car."

"Oppa!" Jisoo hugged her brother and they all jumped inside the car.

Chanwoo was a little bit sad because he was really trying to get closer to his brother.

_____________________________________________________________________

AN: Sorry for the short update! I'll update again later when I'm done with some stuff. I hope you'll look forward to the next parts.