Boyfriend Material

Start from the beginning

"Who'd wanna be friends with you anyway..?" Jimin mumbled to himself. "Do you not like Jimin oppa?"

"Not really"

"The feeling's mutual"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at this. He was honestly getting tired of Mark and Jimin's little hatred that they have for one another. And he hated being stuck in the middle of it all the time.

Rain drops started to fall, ever so lightly, causing Taehyung to sigh. "I just fixed my hair.." He pouted. Jimin turned to him and chuckled at how cute he looked, poking his cheek. "It's only light rain" He said, a small smile playing on his lips.

The rain gradually became more heavier, Taehyung frowning. His jacket didn't have a hood. Sunhee was the only one who brought an umbrella, taking it out of her bag. "Jimin oppa, do you want to share my umbrella? The rain is quite heavy"

Jimin shook his head, switching places with Taehyung and telling him to get under the umbrella. "Stand next to her" He frowned, nudging him closer to Sunhee so he was covered by the umbrella. "Why didn't you just go under?"

"You're wearing only a thin jacket, you'll have more of a chance of getting ill than I do" Jimin said, pulling his hood over his head.

Taehyung was confused by Jimin's behaviour. He was acting really sweet and kind, the sudden change startling the younger.

Mark observed the two, noticing Taehyung blush, before staring at Jimin. He didn't expect Jimin to be like this at all.

Jimin was still holding onto Taehyung's hand, something that didn't go unnoticed by both Mark and Sunhee.

"I thought you said your Aunt's house is close, this is fucking long" Jimin complained. He didn't want to walk at first but now walking in the rain? That just made it a lot worse. It also didn't help that he was stood next to Mark since the older irritated him no matter what he did.

"It's not too far. Just down that road" Sunhee said, pointing to an upcoming road. Jimin thanked the lords, quickening his pace so they could hurry up and drop her home.

They eventually reached the house, Sunhee putting her umbrella away, exposing Taehyung to the rain. She was about to speak when Jimin took off his hoodie and handed it to Taehyung. The younger blinked a few times, surprised.

"I-It's fine, don't worry"

"No, wear it. I'll wear your jacket" Jimin said, taking off Taehyung's jacket, forcing him to put on his hoodie. Sunhee watched this and furrowed her eyebrows. It wasn't nice to see her ex caring so much about someone else right in front of her eyes.

Jimin brushed Taehyung's wet fringe out of his eyes before pulling the hood up for him, turning to face Sunhee.

"Okay, we'll go now. Next time don't walk around by yourself, okay? Bye" He waved, grabbing on to Taehyung's hand as they walked off, Mark walking beside him.

---

They finally reached their apartment building and by this time, they were all soaked. "Mark hyung, come inside. Don't go back in the rain, you'll get ill" Taehyung said. The older thought about it before nodding his head, Jimin groaning. He didn't want Mark to come to his apartment.

Once they finally entered, Jimin took off his jacket and his soaked T-shirt, leaving his upper body naked. "Ugh, I'm so wet" He mumbled before smirking at the dirty context of what he just said.

"Taehyung-ah, go take a shower. I'll make some tea or something to keep you warm, okay?"

The younger still couldn't get over Jimin's behaviour. Was he acting this way because he had to pretend in front of Sunhee? Was it all just an act?

'Why can't you be like this all the time..?'

He simply hummed a response to Jimin, heading to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

~

A/N: see jimin so is bf material

Just a horny bf

Mini vmin spam now bc the pic (attached one) killed me

Nothing's changed

I see you jimin boi

I see you jimin boi

He can't handle the bootaefulness

Ma bbys 💕

I love these guys

I love these guys

K I'll stop