» bed «

I will never walk away again
And I'm never gonna leave this bed

****
December 15, 2014
****

The clock read 2:51 a.m. Olivia was waiting patiently for Tom to get home from his trip to Miami. Maybe she wasn't waiting patiently, she missed him. All she wanted to do was kiss his face and congratulate him on his big win. This win meant everything to the family. The Patriot's clinched the first seed meaning they would be home for the rest of the season. With a new baby at home, having Tom around was huge. She let out a yawn as she scrolled through her Twitter, there was nothing new on there though because no one she followed stayed awake until nearly 3 in the morning.

The house was so quiet that she could hear the doorknob twist open. She instantly went running to the front door. Tom stood in the doorway quietly shutting the door, careful not to wake his family. He heard footsteps running at him.

"What are you doing awake?" Tom asked. He wanted to check his watch to see what time it was but he didn't have time to because Olivia was running full force at him.

"You won!" Olivia ran into Tom's arms. He caught her and held tightly to her waist.

"Now I don't have to leave anymore until the Super Bowl," Tom enthusiastically spoke before his lips met his wife's. Her arms were around his neck as he spun around in a circle with a tight grip on her waist.

"I missed you," Olivia cuddled into his neck. Even though it was nearly three in the morning Tom's cologne was strong and seducing, as if he just put it on.

"I missed you too, mi amor. Are the kids sleeping?" Tom asked looking past his wife to the empty living room. It was nearly pitch black except for the lone lamp that stood in the corner of the living room.

"Yeah, Sawyer just went down. I tried to keep him up but his baby blues couldn't stay awake any longer," Olivia replied. Tom set her tiny feet back on the ground.

"Scout was so proud of you. She made you a sign and wore her jersey all day. She loved watching you," Olivia gushed about the toddler's Patriot pride.

"She will be even happier when she gets to go to the game," Tom said

"She will be even happier when she gets to go to the game," Tom said. He was right, Scout loved going to games and watching from the stadium.

"Especially when playoffs get here," Olivia nodded. She began walking away to finally go to bed. Having two kids by herself was tiring, she didn't know how single mothers did it.

"Olivia Brady, is it possible you've gotten sexier since I left," Tom asked.

"Stop. I'm wearing sweatpants and a tshirt probably covered in your sons spit up," Olivia turned back around to face him. Tom grabbed her hand and she twirled back into his arms.

"But you still look fine as ever," Tom said with a smirk playing across his lips as he ran towards her. She began laughing as he scooped her up in his muscular arms and carried her to their bedroom. Since Sawyer was born things between the couple had been going great. The baby solidified the love that had been in hiding between them. The 7 pound human and his sister single handedly saved their marriage.

Tom was laying on top of Olivia. "Am I really sexy?" Olivia softly whispered.

"Sexy. As. Hell," Tom kissed her between each word.

****

"Daddy's home!" Scout squealed as she jumped into her mom and dad's fluffy white bed. The room was peaceful and decorated in all shades of white.

"Good morning my beautiful ray of sunshine," Tom ruffled the toddler's hair. "Were you good for mommy?"

"Yes, daddy. Were you good for the Pats?" Scout asked raising an eyebrow. The girl couldn't say Patriots right and ended up shortening the word like most of the franchise's fans did.

"I was good. Now daddy gets to wake up next to mommy and you every morning," Tom explained. Scout lay happily in his arms.

"Bugs, did you miss daddy?" Olivia asked stroking her daughter's hair.

"Yes I did. I love him," Scout answered cradling Tom's face in her tiny hands.

"Daddy loves you too, bug," Tom kissed her cheek. The baby monitor began squawking and Olivia threw the covers off of her to tend to her little boy's needs. She instantly became chilled when she stepped out of the bed and wrapped her arms around herself.

Olivia escaped to the nursery. She reached down to pick up Sawyer, who was crying. "What's wrong bubby?" She sang to him. She rocked him back and forth in her arms until he stopped crying. His eyes looked up at her and her heart went a flutter. They were so deep and brown and innocent. Once everything was quiet again, the mother and son went back into the peaceful master bedroom.

"Give me my boy," Tom said holding his large hands out. Olivia handed Sawyer over to her husband. "How has my boy been? You've gotten so much bigger," Tom examined his son. Sawyer was growing everyday and at this rate he would be big enough to be a football player like his father always dreamed.

Olivia cuddled into Tom's side and Scout lay between them. "These are the mornings I live for. Waking up to Miami sunshine or Dallas heat is nice but nothing beats waking up and seeing your beautiful face and our children's smiles," Tom said. He wrapped his arm around Olivia as Sawyer fell back asleep in his arms. He softly kisses Olivia's forehead.

"Welcome home, my love," Olivia reached up to kiss his lips.

"It's good to be home," Tom hugged her a little tighter.

Only a few more parts left! Let me know what you think! I just found out that this book is ranked #95 in fan fiction! Thank you all so much, I'm honored! Let's see if we can get it higher! ❤️