Chapter 25

Today is the birthday of the maknae of infinite brothers Lee Sungjong and all of his brothers and their family and friends are reunited inside his mansion now. He can't erase the smile on his face while watching them all very happy meeting each other again. He is the one who coordinate and planned his birthday party that they were celebrating it now in the garden of his house without a help of his six oldest brothers. He can't believe they are a big happy family now.

Sungjong suddenly wiped his tears after someone tapped his shoulder and he quickly turned around and a sweet tight embraced of his older brother Kim Myungsoo makes him cry more.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Why you're crying?" Sungjong quickly shaking his head and smiled at him.

"Don't worry it was just a tears of joy hyung."

"Aish!" He suddenly crossed his arms on him. "Happy birthday maknae saranghamnida!"

"I love you too hyung."

"Happy birthday Sungjong."

Sungjong suddenly embraced the soon to be Mrs. Kim and his soon to be sister in law after she greeted him and gave her gift for him. "Thank you! I'm so glad that you came too my soon to be sister in law."

"You're welcome my soon to be brother in law."

Later on everyone stopped and looked on the stage after a video is start playing on the screen and they were all silent and the seven infinite brothers are emotional while watching it.

(Play it. I don't own this video.)

After the video had finished playing everyone are clapping their hands while the infinite brothers are wiping their tears. Then a very curly hair Park Hyungsoo or L appeared on the stage and they were all silent again while staring at him.

"Are you all surprised of the video? Well, actually that video is made by my mother sixteen years ago." His mom suddenly blushing and smiled after everyone glanced at her. "I just saw it on her laptop last night so I have decided to play it now here to surprise you." He sighed deeply then smiled. "I know this day is the birthday of uncle Sungjong but maybe this day is also your day infinite brothers, our day!" The infinite brothers suddenly changing glances curiously with each other. "So! Are you ready now infinite brothers?"

"Why? What is that?" Sungyeol suddenly asking him with a confused stare at him.

"We prepared something for all of you! Infinite Juniors come out now!" Everyone suddenly laughed and immediately stand up while clapping their hands after the infinite juniors came out on stage and they suddenly perform the "Bad" by infinite.

Infinite Juniors