Chapter 3

Myungsoo keeps on scratching his head if ever he misses the tone. He was practicing his guitar skill with Hyungsoo and Minsoek inside their practice room. It was still their breaktime and Hyungsoo decided to bring his twin brother at their practice room to teach him how to play the guitar. But Myungsoo keeps on failing and he suddenly felt annoyed and want to quit but Minsoek cheered him up. "Don't quit bro! Just continue practicing until you will learned it." Minsoek patted his back and smiles at him.

"I'm sorry! I'm late!" Their heads turned at him and Daeyeol stare in disbelief to Myungsoo then broadly smiled. "Why you're here? Are you with us now?" Minsoek and Hyungsoo suddenly stare to each other while Myungsoo keeping his eyes staring with curiousity to Daeyeol.

Then Myungsoo approached Daeyeol and held his hand infront of him and smiled. "It's nice meeting you again." Daeyeol hold his hand and broadly smiled at him.

"It's nice meeting you again too."

Meanwhile two persons are frowning while watching them. They both can't believe these two suddenly became friends now.

"What is your name once again?"
"Ah...I'm Lee Daeyeol."

"Ah Lee Daeyeol? Are you related to Lee Sungyeol?"

Daeyeol was very shocked. Why Myungsoo is asking him about Lee Sungyeol. Why he's asking about his dad. His eyes moved to his older cousin Minsoek who's also very surprised too and felt confused why Myungsoo is asking about Lee Sungyeol. Meanwhile Hyungsoo was in a cold facial expression while glancing to Daeyeollie and he also wants to know if these two guys now here are related to infinite brothers. These Park twins now are using their telepathy again. Hyungsoo also want to ask that to Daeyeol but he can't do that because they are not close so Myungsoo asked him.

"Why you're asking me about him?"

"I just want to know if you're related to infinite brothers because they are our mom's favorite kpop idols."

"Ah...re...really?" Minseok shaked his head when Daeyeol glanced once again at him. "But...I don't know that band."

"Really? You don't know them? Ah...maybe your parents know them."

"Ah...we don't have time now! Let's start our practice." Minsoek suddenly interrupts them and the three beaters start practicing. Meanwhile Myungsoo still observing the two cousins and Hyungsoo smirked when he glanced at him.

After their practice. Daeyeol secretly grabbed his older cousin in an empty room and talked with him. "Hyung...why he's asking me about dad?"

"I don't know Daeyeollie. But I have a bad feeling about it. So we should still follow our dads order that we should not tell to anybody even to our close friends about who's our dads."

"I still don't understand hyung."

"Just follow their orders understand?"

Daeyeol suddenly nods then both of them went back to their classrooms.

The senior students suddenly shut their mouth and stare with curiosity in that forty one years old man who just came inside their classroom and stand infront of them with a very serious face.

"Hello! Good Morning class! Mr. Song your Math teacher already quit teaching you and resigned in this University." He smirked and the students suddenly gossiping. The other students still looked so confused why Mr. Song quit teaching them while the others looked so happy. Meanwhile other two persons doesn't care at all about that issue. Hyungsoo suddenly rest his head at the table to have some sleep while Minseok who's sitting at his back looked so surprised and still don't understand why this man is here now.