Chapter 12

At excactly 9:30 am Hyungsoo is already outside the gate of their house now while carrying the suitcase of his guitar then a white Subaru Forester car stopped infront of him. The window shield went down then a barefaced of Kim Sunggyu appeared. Their eyes met when he looks at him. "Hop in my car now!" He sighed deeply then open the door and sit down uncomfortably at the back seat. Minsoek briefly glance at him from the front seat then quickly removed his sight after he looks at him too.

"How's your mom now?" Sunggyu suddenly asked him after he seated. But Hyungsoo didn't answer and stays cold at him so he just sighed deeply and start the engine of his car again. Minsoek turned on the music player to ease the awkwardness between them and his dad suddenly glance at him and smiled because the music that he played is Sunggyu's solo song titled Kontrol and both of them are singing.

Hyungsoo suddenly felt the pain in his heart when he remember his dad while he's watching the Kim father and son are singing together. His dad and him also loves to sing together inside their family car if they are hanging out before. If his dad suddenly played their favorite children song the three bears both of his twin suddenly jumping and singing then their parents sings with them too.

After Kontrol some of the infinite brothers hit songs are non stop playing in the music player and Hyungsoo already felt out of place now and he just stayed quiet at the back seat. Then later Minsoek caught a compact disc inside the drawer and because he's very curious about it he put the CD inside the player and suddenly pushed the play button. Sunggyu became sad while the music start playing and he glance to his son. "Why did you played it?"

Minsoek is frowning while listening the tone of the guitar and recognizing the angelic soft voice of the one who was singing and it sounds like it was only recorded. Meanwhile Sunggyu is peeping Hyungsoo in the mirror. Hyungsoo is seriously listening to the song and also recognizing the voice of the singer.

"Oh??? He sings like you Hyungsoo!" Minsoek suddenly noticed it and stare in disbelief to his bestfriend.

"That singer is your uncle Hyungsoo." Minseok stare at him in disbelief. "Your uncle Myungsoo's twin brother."

"Really that was him???" He suddenly turned his head to his friend Hyungsoo and he looked at him too.

"He composed this song. And he don't have any idea that time that I'm recording his voice while he was singing his composed song." Sunggyu start reminiscing the past about his dongsaeng and he's very emotional while proudly talking about him to his son and to Park Hyungsoo. "And your uncle Myungsoo sang this song before during our first world tour concert.

"Daebak! Being a musician is really in our blood now!"

"You're right son."

"Is he a good guy dad?" Minsoek intentionaly asked that to his dad while glancing to Park Hyungsoo. But Sunggyu suddenly get it the intention of his son for asking that about his uncle and peek Hyungsoo again in the mirror and that time he also looked in the mirror and their eyes met.

"Your uncle Hyungsoo is a very good man and a brother to us. He is very quite and very rare to speak. He doesn't even know how to gets mad....." Sunggyu turn in silent when he remember that time when L almost killed Woohyun before after Woohyun gets mad to Myungsoo because he accidentally broke his thropy and he blames him why their parents needs to sell them before just to save his life.

"Really?" He chuckles then turned his head to his bestfriend who is very silent sitting at the back seat now. "Well, he's totally different from the Hyungsoo that I've known now." Then he quickly turned his head to his dad after Sunggyu touched his thigh and widened his eyes on him.

"Tell me more more about him dad."

"Ah...he always love to play his guitar before that he already treated as his bestfriend." Park Hyungsoo suddenly looked at his suitcase where he put that guitar. "And after his death your uncle Myungsoo was already taking care of that guitar."