Chapter 24

"Where are they now what took them so long?" Park Chanyeol has become impatient now while waiting at them to arrived. He can't wait anymore to start his revenge with the infinite brothers. Then he suddenly approached the two young boys who looked so scared now and they were both tied with each other. He smiled to Daeyeol then he slap his face. "You really looked like your father Sungyeol." Then he transfer his sight now to Minsoek and he slap his face too. "What if I will first show to the both of you my surprise that I had prepared for your uncle Hoya." He suddenly called his friends to bring out his surprise for them.

Daeyeol and Minsoek are both very surprised after they saw their cousins Baby Soul and Hojun plus their uncle Hoya's wife are in the hands of the kidnappers now. "WHY DID YOU BRING THEM HERE!" Daeyeol was so angry while yelling at him then Chanyeol pulled the sixteen years old youngest child and the only son of Hoya, Lee Hojun.

"This kid looks like Hoya too." He smirked then he punched the younger boy's face.

"DON'T HURT HIM!" Minsoek, Daeyeol and Baby Soul shouted at him in sync. Baby Soul sadly cried while staring to his dongsaeng then Chanyeol immediately approached at her.

"Hi! Pretty girl."

Hojun trembling in too much anger while watching Park Chanyeol smoothly touching his sister's face. "Don't touch my sister!" He madly shouted at him then he suddenly approached Chanyeol and he pulled him away. "Noona! Umma!" He cried while embracing them so tight. But then Chanyeol drag him away from them.

"HOJUN!!!"

"Umma! Noona!"

"Let me play at you first Hoya jr." He punch him again and excactly the infinite brothers(minus Sungjong) and the Park twins arrived. Hoya was so shocked while staring at Chanyeol punching his son now. He immediately run fast towards them and he drag Chanyeol away and he punched his face. Hoya quickly step backward his feet after he noticed the gun is pointing at him now. "What took you so long Hoya?"

"Appa!" Baby Soul suddenly call her dad and she attempt to approach him but her mom quickly hold her arms and then she hug her and they cried.

"Who told you to bring my family here! HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE LIVING!!!"

"Of course! From my nephew. Actually from the start they were already stalking all of you that's why when I asked my nephew Myungie he taught me where you are living so I suddenly go there this morning after you left in your house and we kidnapped your family." Hoya is breathless because of too much anger and he fist his palm while staring with a fierce eyes both at the Park twins then he turn back again his sight at him.

"Hojun stay there!" Hoya suddenly stopped his son after he attempt to approach at them to save him.

"Tie his family now! But separate the boy and join him with his two cousins here." His friends suddenly obeyed his order. "Don't try any moves now or else..." he suddenly pointing the gun to the three young boys who were already tied with each other "I will surely fire my bullets to the three of them." Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungyeol suddenly felt scared while staring at the gun pointing at their son now. "Tie the others now!"

His friends suddenly move again and they drag Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Myungsoo but Woohyun and Dongwoo suddenly fights back and the two men who were dragging at them both stumbled down. Then they immediately stole their guns and they suddenly pointing it to the twins. Hyungsoo and Myungsoo are both surprised at the speed moves of the 2Woo brothers.

Meanwhile Chanyeol fell down on the floor after Hoya kicked him then his eyes opened so wide after he noticed Hoya is holding a gun now that pointing at him. He suddenly find his gun that flew away after he stumble down and he froze after he noticed his gun is already taken now in the hands of someone else.

MIRROR  [sequel of 8 Infinite Brothers (Hyungsoo/L & Myungsoo) ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara