Chapter 22

I didn't expected that I will make this story too long. Actually I don't know how to end this story anymore😁. But I will do my best to improve the ending of this story. Thank you!😊Enjoy reading!👍

____________________________________

The crowd are joining the music of the beaters band and they were also singing the chorus of their song. It was trace on their faces that they liked the music so the three young men playing on stage were also impressed of their reaction. And there's a man in the audience is also proud of them too and he's crying. Sungyeol suddenly rub his back and he was also crying too.

"I'm really proud of them."

"Me too hyung."

"This is the first time that I watched their competition and I felt regret why I did not attend to watch their competition before because I choose to prioritize my career."

"But Minsoek didn't even felt angry with you because he understand your side hyung."

"Yeah...my eldest son is really a good kid and I hope his three youngest brothers will grow up same as him too."

Then later on they turned their heads to their younger brother who stood quietly beside the oldest and Sunggyu tap his shoulder to get his attention then he look at him. "Are you okay?" He nods but the oldest saw the sadness traces in his eyes so he put his two arms on the shoulders of his two dongsaengs beside him now and he smiled while his eyes was staring to Park Hyungsoo. "That kid really reminds me of our brother. The way he stand, the way he move, the way he talk, the way he hold his guitar, the way he sing, his face and we can't deny the truth now that L was like..."

"Hyung stop it!" His oldest brother suddenly shut his mouth after he scolds him. "They are not the same of my twin brother, they are different."

"I'm sorry dongsaeng." Sunggyu suddenly felt sorry for him and he hug him.

"Sunggyu Hyung!"

The three of them suddenly glancing to each other when they heard Dongwoo's voice speaking to the headset that they are wearing now that connected to them.

"Yes Dongwoo how are you there?"

"There are two suspicious white van here outside the campus who just arrived now and they were all look like a bad men."

"They are many?"

"1, 2, 3," The second oldest of infinite suddenly start counting them.

"Seven...hyung they are seven." Hoya who immediately finish counting fastly answered.

"Do you know who they are?"

"Hyung...I saw Chanyeol...I'm sure it was him and he's coming inside now the campus."

"Is he the only one who's going inside now?"

"No! They are five and the other two are just waiting here outside."

"Hyung can I call the police now?" Sungjong immediately asking the oldest then Woohyun hit the maknae.

"How many times we told you to wait in our signal before making a move Sungjong! Why you're not listening to your older brothers."

"I'm sorry!" The maknae suddenly glancing with apologetic look to his three older brothers with him now inside the car.

The beaters had already finished performing on stage and they were standing there with their opponent waiting to announce the winner. Minsoek who is standing in between of his cousin and bestfriend trembling in too much tense now and he suddenly hold their hands.