Chapter 19

Three days later after they decided to cut their ties with the infinite brothers.

Message From: Kim Minsoek

Bro tomorrow is our final competition. I hope you will come to win our band. Please come.🙏

Hyungsoo sighed after reading his bestfriend's message then his face raised up when Myungsoo came inside their shared room holding a two bowl of ramyon and they ate it. "Minsoek message to me, he asked me if I can go tomorrow in the competition."

Myungsoo stare briefly at his twin brother then he sighed. "If you wan't to go then you go, no one's stopping you." Hyungsoo just focused himself eating his ramyon while Myungsoo thinking something in his mind then stare back again at him. "I suggest you to go there tomorrow. I know how much you want to win that competion."

Hyungsoo just stare briefly at his twin brother then he sighed. "That's true, but that was before and I don't care now. I don't even have intention to come back in that University again."

"Does it mean you also don't care of your bestfriend now?" He smirked at him then eat some ramyon again. "I just thought now...what if...we will do our revenge tomorrow." Hyungsoo quickly stare back at him with a frowned face. "I'm sure Kim Sunggyu, Lee Sungyeol and Kim Myungsoo will be there too to support their son and nephew."

"Myungsoo let's forget that revenge thing okay? I want to live peacefully now."

"So! You changed your mind now?" He chuckles then shaked his head in disbelief. "Did you already forget that you plan this all Hyungsoo?"

Flashback

Kim Myungsoo was washing his face in the sink and when he looked in the mirror again Hyungsoo is already standing at his back now. He suddenly remembered his dream last night but he just didn't mind it anymore. "Don't stand like that behind my back Hyungsoo you look so creepy.

"You're so lucky because my mother saves your life while your brothers didn't save my father's life."

"Hyungsoo let's stop talking about that issue again."

"Then what do you want me to do now to forgive them and forget everything what your brothers have done to my father as if nothings happened?"

"They didn't mean it and no one ever wishes that to happen to your father so stop blaming and hating my brothers because they didn't kill him it was an accident."

"It was not an accident they kill him!"

Kim Myungsoo just smirked and suddenly pass through him. Until he noticed Minsoek is widening his eyes while staring at that person behind him. "Uncle behind you!" He quickly turned his back and saw Hyungsoo is about to hit him now with his black guitar and Kim Myungsoo moved away so fast then Minsoek runs fast and punched his besfriend to his face and the black guitar drop down on the floor. "Uncle are you okay?" Minsoek approached his uncle who was still shocked right now while staring at the black guitar on the floor that almost killed him. Then when he finally back to his senses now he picked it up.

"Don't touch it that's mine!"

Kim Myungsoo and Minsoek both stare to Hyungsoo with a fierce eyes then Myungsoo quickly stop his nephew when he attempt to approached his bestfriend to beat him again.

"This guitar belongs to my twin brother and not yours!"

"Give it back to me!" Hyungsoo tried to take it back but Kim Myungsoo suddenly pulled his collar and madly stare at his eyes. Excactly Park Myungsoo came and confused staring at them.