Chapter 1

16 Years later.

Present day.

Year 2032

Woollim University.

"Park Hyungsoo! Youre sleeping in my class again?"

The twenty years old senior High School student of Woollim University, Park Hyungsoo falls asleep again to his chair while listening to their Math teacher. He really hates Math. For him Math is boring.

"Hyungsoo!" Hyungsoo madly stood up then fiercely stare to his Math teacher. The Math teacher suddenly trembling in fear because of his deathly stare.

"Drop me in your class now sir! Because I really hate Math and you!"

"You rude kid..."

Excactly the bell rang and Hyungsoo ignored his teacher and quickly walks fast outside their classroom. The Math teacher's jaw drops down in disbelief and one student suddenly approached him.

"I'm sorry sir! Please don't listen to my twin brother. Don't drop him. He really likes Math he is just too lazy." Then the teacher turned his head at him with a mad face.

"Teach him some good manners Myungsoo or else I will drop him in this class!" Myungsoo just shaked his head then sighed and sit back again to his chair.

Hyungsoo and Myungsoo are identical twins who really look alike to each other but their personalities are very opposite to each other.

Hyungsoo is known as the cold Prince. He tends to have a short temper and comes off as a mean guy. He spends majority of his time practicing his guitar skills than to his school works. Music is his passion and he was the charismatic guitarist of "the beaters" band who always mocked by the haters specially from their band rivals because their leader was still out of confidence to be a leader and vocalist that's why their band always a loser everytime there is a competition. And that leader is his bestfriend.

Meanwhile Myungsoo is very opposite to Hyungsoo. Myungsoo is known as the Prince charming of every girl in Woollim because of his charm. He is every girls dream guy. He is very nice, friendly and sweet. He is very active in school activities and he loves photography.

It's breaktime and Hyungsoo is very busy practicing his guitar skills at the student lounge. Then later a hand tapped his shoulder and he suddenly raised his head and stare at his eyes.

"What do you want to drink now Hyungsoongie? Cola or coffe?"

"Anything."

"But I couldn't find Anything drink their at the cafeteria bro."

"What?" Hyungsoo frowning at his bestfriend and Minseok suddenly laughed and playfully messing his hair and Hyungsoo madly hit his hand. "Kim Minseok! Can you please stop bothering me and leave me alone now or else I will kill you!"

"Hey! I'm just trying to make you laugh bro! Okay! I'm going to order you now a very cold cola. Mr. cold Prince." Minseok smirked then quickly walks fast to order him some drink in the cafeteria.

Hyungsoo deeply sighed while he was staring long to his bestfriend. He suddenly remember how they formed their band before. They were still freshmen when the two of them became good friends. They both have similarities and both of them loves music then Minsoek thought to form a band. They create an audition process inside their campus to search for a good mucisians to be part of their band. But unfortunately that two person who passed the audition suddenly leave the band after they lose the competition.

They were already in third year high school when Minsoek introduce his three years younger cousin at him that became a member of their band now as a drummer. But they always fought with that kid because he's very silly and always playing pranks that always makes him pissed off. He really hates him and wants to kick him out but he couldn't do that not only because he is Minsoek's cousin but he's also a very good drummer.

And speaking of that drummer boy. He was with Minsoek now at the cafeteria and begging his cousin to help him how to court his crush.

"Hyung please help me! Almost all guys here wants to court her and I'm afraid of loosing!"

"Daeyeollie...I'm sorry but I can't help you bro. I don't even know how to court a girl too then you want me to teach you?"

Minsoek is about to step his feet but the younger suddenly blocked his way. He sighed then fiercely stare at him. "Stay away from me Lee Daeyeol or else this cold cola became hot now in my hands!" He was madly nagging at him until he caught Myungsoo just arrived in the cafeteria with a pretty girl. And that girl was his cousin's crush. He suddenly turned his cousin's back to face them. "I guess somebody already wins her heart bro." Daeyeol's shoulders went down and he looked so sad. His heart is aching and he's about to cry while staring at them and Minsoek suddenly tapped his shoulder. "Don't worry they were just bestfriends and they treat her as if their real younger sister...so you still have a chance to win her heart."

Daeyeol quickly turned his head at him in disbelief. "Really hyung? Who told you that?"

"I asked Hyungsoo about her one time if your crush is Myungsoo's girlfriend because why they were always together. Then he told me she was their childhood friend and a little sister."

Daeyeol broadly smiled and suddenly turned his head again at them. "I'm going to win her heart hyung." And Minseok chuckles then suddenly left after he remember that there is one person who felt thirsty now while waiting for him at the student lounge.

Meanwhile Daeyeol is already holding a two cups of coffee while approaching at the table of Myungsoo and his crush. "Ah...Yoo Jiae! Can I sit with you here?" He suddenly smiled at her after she raised her head. Jiae smiled back at him that makes Myungsoo suddenly felt jealous.

"Sure!" Daeyeol suddenly sit down at the chair beside her and gave the one cup of coffee.

"This is for you."

"She just finish drinking his coffee so can I have it?"

Daeyeol fiercely stare to Myungsoo then Jiae suddenly slowly pushed the cup of coffee near to Myungsoo and Daeyeol stare confused at her. "Hey! I buy that for you."

"Thank you Daeyeollie but I'm already full now...I'm sorry."

"It's okay! No problem." He still gave her a sweet smile even though he rejected his effort to buy that coffee for her."

"Ah...I'm gonna leave the two of you for a while now. I really need to go in the toilet. I will be right back."

Then after Jiae left Daeyeol suddenly stare again with a fierce eyes to Myungsoo but Myungsoo just smiled at him.

"Thank you for the coffee!"

"You're so mean like your twin brother."

"Why? What did I do to you?"

"I buy that coffee for her then your drinking it now?" He start nagging that makes Myungsoo felt curious of his actions. "What do you think I would felt right now! A very handsome guy like you and a pretty girl like her are sitting together here now in one table?"

"Do you like her?" Daeyeol suddenly shut his mouth and his cheeks are turning red while avoiding his gaze then Myungsoo laughed at him. "So you're jealous right?

"How about you....do you like her?"

Myungsoo suddenly became silent then he nods. "But she like someone else and do you want to know who is he?"

"Who?"

"My twin brother."

"What? Why him? Why not you? Your twin brother is a bad guy and you...youre...more handsome than him and I think youre a nice guy." He suddenly shut his mouth when he noticed the sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry!" He suddenly stood up and leave.