Chapter 6

It's already half past an hour but Daeyeol still did not arrived at their practice room. Minsoek and Hyungsoo are already felt tired of waiting so they suddenly search their band mate. They caught some second year students in the garden gathering around and some girls are giggling while watching that handsome guy kneeling down infront of Yoo Jiae. And Minseok frowned after he noticed that guy is Daeyeollie while Hyungsoo stare at him with fierce in his eyes.

"Yoo Jiae since were still freshmen I already like you and now I can't hide my feelings anymore so I'm confessing infront of you now. Please...be my girlfriend."

Jiae was looking at him with sadness in her eyes. He don't want to hurt his feelings but she really like someone else. She make a sad glance to Lee Mijoo Daeyeollie's twin sister and her bestfriend. Mijoo was smiling and gigling because he really like Jiae to be her brother's girlfriend.

"Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!"

All second year students cheering for her that makes her more tense and she's about to cry now.

"Hey! What's going on here?"

Myungsoo arrived and stand beside his twin brother. Then he suddenly stare in disbelief to Daeyeol confessing his feelings to Jiae.

"Daeyeollie..." Jaie start speaking now and everybody suddenly shut their mouth. "You've been so good to me...you're a nice guy...a nice friend...you're handsome...tall...but..."

"But what! Don't tell me you like someone else."

Jiae take a deep breathe first then she sighed and stare at him again with a sad eyes.

"Daeyollie...I'm sorry but..."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Everybody suddenly turned their heads on that person who owns that mad voice. Daeyeol suddenly stood up and stare to Hyungsoo with a fierce eyes. Meanwhile Jiae was really surprised after she noticed her two handsome chilhood bestfriends are standing beside to each other and her heart is beating so fast when Hyungsoo is walking so fast towards them. Minsoek and Myungsoo suddenly approached them too.

"What the hell are you doing Lee Daeyeol!" Hyungsoo speak in a very mad tone. "Our competition is coming near and by this time we should practicing so hard because this is our only last chance and last battle to win our band but what you are doing!"

Daeyeol moved his face closer to Hyungsoo and their eyes met. Their eyes are both in fierce. "This is supposed to be my chance to confess my feelings to her but you ruined it now!"

"Well! You're just wasting your time because she doesn't like you!" Everybody were shocked after Daeyeol punched Hyungsoo to his face with his big fist. Then Hyungsoo suddenly wiped the blood to his mouth and fights back at him.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah!" Minsoek suddenly stand between the two of them and tried to stop his bestfriend and his cousin for beating each other but he was too small to stop the two tallest guys.

"Hyungsoo oppa! Daeyeollie stop fighting!" Jiae is crying now while while watching them changing punches to each other. Meanwhile Myungsoo suddenly helping Minsoek to stop the two enemies from fighting and finally they separated them. Minsoek is holding Hyungsoo while Myungsoo is holding Daeyeol.

"Is this the guy that you like Yoo Jiae huh!" Daeyeol pointing his finger to Hyungsoo that makes Hyungsoo stare surprisingly to Jiae. "What did you saw to this guy?"

"Daeyeol that's enough please!" Minsoek madly scolded his cousin.

"What did you saw to Hyungsoo that you didn't saw to Myungsoo?"