Chapter 14

Park Myungsoo already felt bored now and he keeps on rolling over on his bed. It's weekend and he just stayed at home with his mom. Hyungsoo still not coming back home and maybe he's still practicing now with his band mates Minseok and Daeyeol. He suddenly thought could their band win now? Since they formed their band they always losing and still not winning even a single award. Then later after a deep thought he stood up and dis-arrange his room and his bed. Then while he's moving his bed he caught a box under his bed and suddenly picked it up and opened it. "A camera?" He frowned but he suddenly remember that's the camera that Kim Myungsoo gave to him before when they met him sixteen years ago in the park. He suddenly take out the memory card and connect it to his laptop. When he start clicking the images he's amaze of the sunset that Kim Myungsoo took in the beach. Next is the flying birds in the sky, star fish in the sand and next it was Kim Myungsoo taking a selca alone on the beach he was making a peace sign while smiling so sweet in the camera. He clicked the mouse again then his eyes stuck in the next picture. It's the taken selcas of Kim Myungsoo and L in the hospital. His heart hurts in pain while staring to the very pale face of that other one that he thinks it's L. And he is very sure that is L because he's already losing his hair in that photo and his eyes look so sad while staring at the camera. Then he suddenly think of his twin brother. "We're still lucky Hyungsoo because no one of us is ill...we are both very healthy."

After two hours Myungsoo finally finished cleaning his room and he suddenly falls asleep to his bed. Then after five hours of sleeping he finally awakes and excactly when he walked outside his twin brother just arrived home and his eyes jumped to that man behind him it's Kim Myungsoo.

"Good evening!"

Kim Myungsoo smiled and greeted Park Myungsoo but the young Myungsoo ignored the old one and he went in the kitchen and noticed his mom is cooking there and she suddenly runs fast going in the living room after she noticed Kim Myungsoo is in their home now.

"Oh??? Hyungsoo you're finally home!" She suddenly hug her first son then bow down her head to Kim Myungsoo and she smiled at him. "Thank you for bringing my son home safely."

"You're very welcome Mrs. Park." He smiled to Hyungsoo when he noticed he's looking at them. "Tomorrow I'm the one who will pick you up here, same time okay?"

"Ah wait! Why don't you eat dinner with us first before you leave?" Mrs. Park suddenly offers dinner to Kim Myungsoo and he suddenly smile at her.

"Thank you so much but I'm still full so maybe next time."

"Okay! No problem." She smile so sweet again and her eyes are sparkling while staring to the beautiful eyes of Kim Myungsoo. The second youngest of infinite brothers stare at her eyes too and they didn't noticed two pairs of fierce eyes are staring at them too.

"And what are you still doing there infront of our mom? Why don't you leave now!" They suddenly turned their heads to Park Myungsoo after they heard his mad voice.

"Okay! I'm leaving now. Goodbye!" He quickly turned his back and walks fast outside and the Park twins both chuckles. Then Mrs. Park grins to his sons and she quickly went back to the kitchen.

After dinner and after Myungsoo finished washing the dishes he suddenly knock the door of his twin and he let him to come in. He found Hyungsoo is lying in his bed now and he looked so tired.

"How was your practice did something happen there?"

"Hmmm..." Hyungsoo just moan then he roll over. He is really tired now and not in the mood to talk with his twin brother. Myungsoo sighed then he grab the black guitar and played it. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Myungsoo stop that noise! I really need to sleep my head hurts now."