Chapter 23

The first white van immediately leave in which they put Minsoek and Daeyeol then Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwoo quickly get down in the car while Sungjong just choose to stay there. Hoya tried to follow the white van but they already gone so far away. Then he turn around to his brothers. "See that? They left with our nephew and they were both in danger now." He is so mad while talking at them.

"Hoya let's go back in the car now before Chanyeol see us here." Dongwoo convincing him to go back in the car but Hoya did not listen to him and he immediately run fast going inside the campus now. "Yah! Hoya where are going?"

"Yah! Dong! Don't follow him there! Hoya come back here!" Woohyun tried to stop them but they were not listening to him so he immediately followed his brothers going inside the campus.

The infinite triplets immediately stopped running when they saw Park Myungsoo holding the arms of their brothers. At first they were still confused if who was it if it is Myungsoo or Hyungsoo but then later on they realized it was Myungsoo. Woohyun suddenly pulled Sunggyu and Dongwoo pulled Sungyeol while Hoya kicked Myungsoo on his stomach and he fell down. "Go! Run now!" Hoya immediately ordered them and the four infinite brothers run fast going outside the campus. Hoya pulled Myungsoo on the floor and he grab his collar.

"Release him!"

Hoya quickly let go the young Myungsoo and he suddenly approached Chanyeol and he punch his face then Kim Myungsoo stopped him when he attempt to kick him. "Release my nephews or else I will kill you now!"

Chanyeol wiped the blood on his mouth and he immediately stood up and stare fiercely at him and he smirked. "Long time no see Lee Hoya?"

"Take off your hands on me dongsaeng and let me finish this devil!"

"Kill me now and they will kill your nephews too even your kids, wife..."

"Ahhhh!!!!" He kicked him but his dongsaeng quickly stopped him. "Myungsoo why did you stop me! They kidnapped our nephews!" He is madly scolded his dongsaeng but his younger brother quickly whispered to his ears.

"Then let's kidnap his nephew too."

Both of them turned their heads towards the twins standing beside each other now then immediately they run and pulled their arms. Meanwhile Chanyeol didn't expected that to happen and he was very surprised while staring at them running so far away now from him but then later on after he came back to his senses he immediately followed them. But Chanyeol just watched them leaving now the he smirked.

"Palli! Palli! Go get in the car now!" Everybody immediately hop in the black Chevrolet Suburban SUV car of Lee Sungjong and they all fit in there because it has maximum of nine passengers.

____________________________________

That picture above are their seating arrangement inside the car of Lee Sungjong.
____________________________________