Chapter 18

"Hyungsoo?" Mrs. Park came home early because she's worrying about her first son who left alone at home. She suddenly go inside his room to check him then she found his son peacefully sleeping on his bed now. She touch his forehead and sighed deeply while brushing his curly hair. Then her head turned after somebody open the door.

"Opps!!! I'm sorry!" Kim Myungsoo suddenly apologized to her and Mrs. Park stood up and she's very surprised because she never expected that Kim Myungsoo was inside their home now.

"You been here since this morning?"

"Yes, and I'm sorry for trespassing your house..."

"Ah! No! No! I was just surprised because I thought my son is alone here since this morning."

"Ah..." He suddenly scratched his head. "I'm sorry it's my fault I didn't call to inform you that I'm here now."

"That's okay! Let's get out of here now." Both of them suddenly go outside and sit down on the couch in the living room. She froze when Myungsoo touches her hand and their eyes met but she suddenly removed his gaze from him. "Ah...you want something to drink?" She's about to stand but he quickly hold her hand to stop her and their eyes met again.

"No thanks. I'm not thirsty."

She removed her gaze again then she moved away from him. "Thank you for taking care of my son and for accompanying him here."

"You're very welcome." He move closer towards her. "Hyungsoo and Myungsoo are just like my real own sons too."

They almost kiss when Mrs. Park suddenly turned her head at him. She noticed Kim Myungsoo is sitting so close to him now and she suddenly pushed him away. "What are you doing?" She's very confused while staring at him then Kim Myungsoo move closer at her again.

"Even me I don't understand why I'm doing this? Everytime I see you I suddenly felt nervous and my heart is beating so fast. I think I'm falling inlove with you now."

Her eyes wide open and her heart is beating so fast while staring at his beautiful eyes. He's getting closer and closer then she suddenly closed her eyes and their lips touched. But then the front door slammed that makes them quickly separated. They were trembling in fears while staring at the fierce eyes of Park Myungsoo and he fist his palm in anger while walking so fast towards them.

"Myungsoo..." Mrs. Park suddenly blocked his way but she has been grab away then the younger Myungsoo punched the older Myungsoo and he fell down in the couch. "My son noooo!!!" She quickly grab her son away from Kim Myungsoo then she hug him so tight and she's crying. "Please my son don't hurt him."

"What's happening here?"

Hyungsoo appeared now and Kim Myungsoo suddenly get up and he's wiping his blood beside his mouth. Meanwhile Mrs. Park still holding his second born son who still want to punch the older man's face.

"Why did you kiss our mom?" Myungsoo madly asking him and Hyungsoo suddenly stare curiously to Kim Myungsoo. "Why did you kiss her!"

"I'm sorry...I kissed your mom...because I love her."

The younger Myungsoo suddenly removed the arms of his mother that crossing to his waist then he approached him again. "You can't love her! You have no right to love her! Because only me, my brother and our father have the right to love her!"

"Your father's heart is on me now so I can love you as how your father loves you before and I can love your mother as how your dad love her before."

"Shut up! You can't still replace our dad because we would not allow you to love and even to marry our mom."

Hyungsoo quickly approached his twin brother and grab his arm. "Bro that's enough." Then he stare coldly to Kim Myungsoo. "You can leave now." 

Kim Myungsoo suddenly step his feet and he briefly glance at her then Mrs. Park burst in tears while watching her love leaving now. She raise her head when Hyungsoo approached her and she stare at him with a sad eyes.

"Mom...we will never stop you if you fall inlove again to someone else...but...please mom...not with him...not with Kim Myungsoo." He suddenly ignore her and went back to his room then she sobs too much after his second son ignore her too.

The night comes while Mrs. Park is lying on his bed now her phone rang and she felt nervous because it's Kim Myungsoo who's calling at her now. She then sighed deeply and she answer her phone.

"I'm sorry...I should not kiss you that fast..."

"You don't need to apologize. From now on I wan't you to leave in our lives now."

"What? I...I can't leave you. I love you!" She cries again. She want to say that she also don't like him to leave. But his sons hate him and that breaks her heart. "Tell me honestly do you love me too?" She stay silent for a while. She doesn't know what to say and she just cry. "Are you crying now?"

"Please...please...leave us now...I don't wan't my sons to hate me again..."

"Well! I will fight my love for you."

She stay silent again then she closed her eyes and sighed. "Okay! If you can't leave us...for the sake of our relationship with my sons...we're going to leave now."

"Hey! Wait!"

She turned off her phone and suddenly fix her things in a suitcase. Then after fixing her things she suddenly told her sons to fix their things too. "Why? where we are going mom?" Myungsoo confusedly asking his mother.

"Just fix your things now and stop asking!"

"We're leaving this house now?" Hyungsoo asking his mom too then she stare at him.

"This is what you want right? Go! Palli! Palli! Fix your things now before Kim Myumgsoo come back here to stop us." Hyungsoo stare briefly at her then suddenly fix his things too.

After fixing everything they suddenly ride a taxi and excactly they already left when Kim Myungsoo arrived at their house but they already gone.

The three of them rent a small house with only two rooms and they just accept to live in that house so that they can take a rest now. While the twins were eating ramyon they noticed their mom is anxious and not even touching her food. "Umma..." Her eyes suddenly moved to her first son and she half smile on him.

"Yes, Hyungsoo?"

"Is this what you really want?"

"Yes." She suddenly answer in a sad tone. "Since then when I'm still their biggest fan I always spend my time for them and even go to their concerts just to support them and meet them in personal. Until I met and marry your father and I get pregnant....we had a big fight of your dad before when you two still inside my belly...because I get mad after he broke all my CD collections of Infinite album and I cry too much then he apologized to me and he brought me posters of...him...Kim Myungsoo...and our room is full of his photos because we both want our sons to be as handsome like him."

The twins suddenly staring to each other and now they understand why they are really look alike to Kim Myungsoo a.k.a. L. She suddenly hold their hands and the twins stare at her. "Hyungsoo...Myungsoo...I'm so sorry that your mom is stupid."

"Mom! You're not stupid." Both the twins scolded her in sync and Mrs. Park smiled at them.

"I'm sorry that I always spend my time before for them than spending my time with you that's why we always fought with your dad and you start hating the infinite since then because of me." Hyungsoo and Myungsoo noticed her eyes start becoming red now. "Even your dad...died...because of them..." her tears start falling down now to her cheeks "and we already used to live now with them in our lives." She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. "I already cut our connection with the infinite brothers. From now own were going to live a simple life just the three of us."

Myungsoo and Hyungsoo suddenly embraced her and Mrs. Park cries. "I love you so much my treasured sons."

Both the twins already stop going to school for already three days since they left their old house. While Mrs. Park still working in the market to sell fish. The three of them were very happy now living together in a small house.