Chapter 7

In the next day. While the seniors are very serious listening so well to their Chemistry teacher their heads turned after someone knocked on the door and one of the school office staff came in and bowed infront of their Chemistry teacher. "Please forgive me for interrupting in your class Mr. Soo."

"It's okay! Go ahead."

"Who's Park Hyungsoo here?"

Everybody suddenly felt curious and Hyungsoo quickly stood up.

"Yes sir?"

"Go to the counselor's office now."

He bow again then leave and Hyungsoo suddenly followed him. When he reached the counselor's office he found Daeyeol was also there standing in the corner and looked so tense. He suddenly stand beside his band mate and make a brief glance at him and his sight jumped to that familiar forty two years old man who's staring at him now in disbelief. Then he approached their counselor at his table.

"Why you didn't told me that we have a counseling now so that I would tell my mom to come here." The counselor just sighed then he turned his head to Lee Sungyeol. And Sungyeol approached Park Hyungsoo.

"No need to call her because I'm the one who told to your counselor to call you now to scold you for hurting my son!"

"Appa!"

Daeyeol tried to shut the mouth of his dad but he was just been scolded. Then Hyungsoo smirked while making an eye to eye contact with Lee Sungyeol.

"Why did you hurt my son?"

"He started it hurting me so I fight back to defend myself."

"Huh? He even sounds like him." Sungyeol speaks to his mind. The real reason why he's in Woollim now is to prove if Park Hyungsoo really looks the same to his brother. And now he already proves it. L was born again.

"Well! I don't care who started it! Just don't hurt my son!"

"Well! He also hurted me!" Hyungsoo is very mad now and he's already raising his voice. "I'm his senior so he should not hurted me! You will see Mr. Lee Sungyeol! When the time comes that I will find out the truth about the real reason of my father's death! I will surely kill you and your family!"

Sungyeol shut his mouth and he suddenly felt scared. He cannot speak anymore and his heart is beating so fast in too much nervousness. Then he is about to open his mouth again but Hyungsoo already disappeared and already outside the counseling's office now. Meanwhile the counselor is very shocked staring to Sungyeol and Daeyeol is very curious now while staring to his father.

Park Myungsoo and Kim Minsoek are both searching for Hyungsoo and they found him walking in the lobby with a very mad face and they suddenly approached him. "Hyungsoo! What happened?" Minsoek saw the madness in his eyes after Hyungsoo stare at him.

"I already met your uncle Sungyeol just now." Minsoek stare surprisingly at him. "If Daeyeol is your cousin then your father is also one of the infinite brothers right?" Minsoek can't hide the truth anymore and he suddenly nods with a sad face. "Who's your father?"

"Kim Sunggyu."

Excactly Sungyeol and Daeyeol is approaching towards them when Minsoek confessing his father's name to his bestfriend.

"Park Hyungsoo!" Sungyeol called him in a mad tone. Then he approached him and grabbed his collar. "What did you say inside the counselor's office that you will kill my family huh!"

"Just wait Lee Sungyeol and I will do that if I already find out the truth."

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Sungyeol choked Hyungsoo in the neck. "Before you can kill my family I will kill you first!"

MIRROR  [sequel of 8 Infinite Brothers (Hyungsoo/L & Myungsoo) ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara