Chapter 4

And this is what really happened 16 years ago.

Sunggyu is crying while standing in the middle of the road. Then he suddenly closed his eyes when a car running so fast towards him.

"I'm so sorry my beloved dongsaengs. Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong....I love you so much brothers. I'm just doing this for Myungsoo. It's better if I die than watching him dying. And Myungsoo take care of my heart."

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

But a strong hands suddenly pulled the infinite brothers oldest member and both of them fell down while embracing him so tight. Then they heard a car crushed and Sunggyu suddenly opened his eyes so wide after he noticed who saves his life. "Sungyeol?" Sunggyu quickly get up and touched his face. "Are you alright?" Sungyeol nods but he was still shocked about what almost happened to his oldest brother if he doesn't saves him. "I'm sorry dongsaeng." Then he embraced him so tight and rubs his back. "Thank you for saving my life."

Then Sungyeol noticed the car that almost hit his brother is already totally crushed and stumbled down on the road. "Oh my god!" They quickly approached the car and tried to save the life of the owner of that car. "Hyung is he already dead?"

"I guess he's not and I hope he's not." Then later an emergency truck suddenly arrived. Sunggyu and Sungyeol both felt guilty about what happened. They followed the emergency car until to the hospital where Myungsoo also confined. The two Infinite brothers are both trembling in fear now while waiting at the outside of the emergency room and they were praying that the doctor and nurses should save his life or else it would be the end of their career. They don't want somene's life ends because of them.

"Sungyeol go back now to your brothers and just leave me here."

"No! I'm not leaving you! I wan't to stay here with you. This is not only your fault why that man's life was in risk now. This is also my fault hyung." Sungyeol cried then Sunggyu suddenly approached his dongsaeng and wiped his tears.

"Don't blame it to yourself. You just wan't to save my life and thank you for that Yeollie I can still be with you now."

Then Sungyeol fiercely stare at the oldest and madly punched his chest. "Don't do that again hyung! No one should sacrifice their lives again because of Myungsoo! If he dies...I'm sure...he's going to be happy because he can be with L again and our parents in heaven."

Sunggyu burst in tears and he sobs then the choding suddenly embraced his brother.

Then later the doctor came out from the emergency room and announces that the man was in comatose and they should called his family immediately.

Sunggyu's hand is shaking while holding the man's mobile then he suddenly search his families number then called that he thought the phone number of his wife. He take a deep breathe when the woman answered the phone.

"Hello? Who's this?"

Sunggyu is breathing so hard now and his heart is beating so fast. He doesn't know how to say it to her. "I'm sorry to say this but....you need to go in the hospital now..."

"Why I should go in the hospital huh? Who are you! How did you get my number?"

"Your husband...is here...we rushed him here at the hospital."

"Why? What happened to my husband?" She's already starting to cry now and Sunggyu is trying to make her calm.

Mrs. Park catched her breathe after she saw her husband inside a private room in the hospital where that stranger person who calls her a while ago taught her to go. She cried so hard while staring at him. Her husband was unconsciously lying on his bed and there was a breathing tube into his mouth and his head is full of bandages. She carefully touched his face then her head quickly turned after someone opened the door and two familiar handsome guys suddenly came in. She stood up and she was totally starstruck while staring to the both of them in disbelief. "Sunggyu? Sungyeol?" Sunggyu stare at her with an apologetic look while Sungyeol looked so worried and afraid and he's about to cry now but he was just holding back his tears.