Chapter 7- She Knows

Start from the beginning

"It's just that we really need-" Dinah started as she pushed her way in, stopping as she turned to face the pair near the door. "Why is Camila in footie pajamas when it's like 75 degrees (f) out? And why do you look scared Lo?" she looked around, her eyes growing wider when she came across the night stand "AND WHY IS THERE A PACIFIER THERE?" Dinah yelled.

Camila started stuttering behind Lauren, obviously flustered and scared. Lauren sighed.

"Dinah, sit down."

Dinah nodded her head and did as Lauren instructed her to.

"Lauren!" Camila whisper-yelled. "What are you doing!"

"She's saw. She's in here. I don't think there's another option." She whispered back.

Lauren left her position from in front of the small girl and made her way over to the bed where Dinah was now sitting.

"Lauren, why-"

"Dinah. I'm going to need you to chill for two minutes while I talk, ok? Can you please do that?" Lauren asked her seriously.

Dinah nodded. "What about.." she looked over to the corner where Camila was still standing.

Lauren looked over to where Camila was standing. She gave a strict look and pointed to the small girl and then to the floor near her and Dinah's feet. Camila looked down but followed Laurens instructions without a fight.

Dinah watched the two interact with curiosity.

"Ok." Lauren started, running her fingers through her hair. "Camila and I have developed a special relationship with each other over the past few days. It's nothing sexual or anything but it does I guess technically fall under a BDSM umbrella." She said with uncertainty. She glanced at Camila for affirmation, who shrugged and nodded her head. "See, a few days ago I was using Camz computer and it froze, we tried to fix it, I saw her search history, and we had a talk with each other, and now we're here. Camila finds comfort in acting younger and carefree and I'm the person who watches over her. She is known a 'little' and I am her 'caregiver', I make sure she is ok and Is happy and healthy. Any questions?" She looked at Dinah with uncertainty.

The room was quiet for a few moments after Lauren finished her brief explanation about what's going on. You can see by the look on Dinah's face that she was trying to process what she was told. Normani, Ally, and her assumptions were true!

"Right. Ok, yes I do have a few." Dinah finally said after a few moments.

"Nothing is off limits." Lauren assured.

"Is she wearing a diaper?" She pointed to the girl on the floor beside her. It's the one question she had since the beginning of Ally's assumptions.

Camila blushed and bowed her head down, obviously embarrassed. Dinah noticed her actions and smiled.

"Awww Mila! That's actually super cute!" She said making sure her small friend knew she wasn't judging her.

"Cute until you're the one having to change her." Lauren murmured under her breath.

Dinah heard her say that. "Wait. You change her, like, after she uses it?" She asked shocked.

Lauren and Camila's eyes both widened.

"You're really dedicated to this, I'm kinda impressed." Dinah said, her friends let out their held breaths.

"Well thank you." Lauren smiled, "Any other questions?"

Dinah though for a few minutes. She was still a bit stunned so all her thoughts were all over the place.

"I do have one more right now, and I might have some later on if you wouldn't mind that?"