15~ Unexpected

|Vote and Comment|

That was...unexpected.

Coming from him, it was almost unbelievable. There was a chance that this was a dream and I was still asleep. I pinched myself. ouch, that hurt. So, this wasn't a dream. Maybe he likes me after all. Wait, no, what was I saying!

I should decline his offer.

"Sure" that was not what I wanted to say. Why had I said that? No that was definitely not what I wanted to say.

I raised my eyes to look at him and immediately regretted it. Haden stood there giving me a look of pure satisfaction. The bastard.

For suck sakes. What did I get myself into?

After that, he just disappeared for the rest of the day. The few times I walked passed his room I heard nothing coming from the inside. So it was either he was sleeping or.... Watching porn. Who knows what creeps get to when they are alone in a room.

It was the next day that I truly regretted agreeing to spend time with him. I was awoken by a knock at the door, I ignored it the first few knocks. When they got repetitive and kept disturbing my sleep I got out from the soft warm bed and dragged my feet to the door. My eyes were still hazy and things around me gave off a bright glow when the sun touched them as it filtered through the long French doors.

"Yes?" I said sleepily as I opened the door to my room.

"Did you just wake up?" A familiar voice asked me. I forced my eyes to open again and paused with my mouth open for the figure in front of me to come into focus.

A handsome man stood at my door. His black hair and his dark eyes resembled Haden's. I studied him, eyeing him head to toe. The man had denim jeans on. They were the nice kind. The ones that hung loose but held shape. They accentuated the build of his legs and the strength that seemed to travel all through him. My eyes followed up his torso to his broad shoulders. The black shirt he had on had a few buttons undone at the top showing off his skin. The rich black fabric clung to him and as I stared I could make out the contours of his chest through it. DAMN.

The man smiled as he looked at me. I looked down at myself. I was in grey baggy Pyjama pants that where too long and swept the floor as I walked. They also had bright yellow ducks on them and bears with bows. If I didn't feel like an idiot before, I sure as hell did now. The faded blue shirt that seemed to have been worn a thousand times too many had a giant lollipop in the centre with the words 'lick me' right underneath it. God, if you exist, please kill me now.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered, confused. Who was he and why was he here. Maybe he was one of Haden's other brothers. That would be fun to see. I mean this handsome creature did look a lot like him-

Then it dawned on me.

That smile, that hair, those eyes..... it was Haden.

I looked him up and down again. This was the first time I'd seen him out of work clothes, or anything was not formal. And damn, he looked different. I felt self-conscious and tried to hide my awful clothes behind the door. Why was I behaving this way? Why did it matter to me what he thought.

I blinked in disbelief at how good he looked in normal clothing. But why was he here?

He chucked and shook his head. "Well, we don't have all day." He commented, the jerk, "Get dressed."

He raised his hand and flattened my bed head as he laughed. His big hand brushed my hair and it sent a little shiver through my body. My heart jumped at his touch. I took a step back away from his touch.