Ichthys Accidental Period Prank~

Though you weren't feeling well after having got your period, you decide to stop by the gods house to pay your boyfriend, Ichthys, a visit. All you could think about was the bright, cheerful smile on his face. You hoped spending time with him would help you to forget about the aches and pains you are going through.

"___! I didn't know you would be coming past today." Ichthys jumped up from his seat as he saw you walk into the living room; a broad smile bloomed on his face.

You smiled kindly at him and say, "I just wanted to see you."

Ichthys looked happy at hearing this, his smile becoming even brighter than before. But then he sensed something was a little off about you.

Mistaking it as a sign you were depressed, Ichthys wondered how he could cheer you up.

"Ichthys?" You looked at him quizzically as Ichthys seemed he was deep in thought but snapped out of it pretty fast.

Ichthys smiled mischievously and snapped his fingers.

"Huh?" You blinked a few times in confusion when you suddenly felt funny and realized your clothes were shrinking and before you knew it your clothes had changed into a...bikini?!

"What the hell, Ichthys?" You screamed in horror as your body was barely covered and even worse...blood started to leak down your legs.

"S-Sorry! That wasn't supposed to happ-" Ichthys stopped abruptly mid sentence when he noticed the unsightly scene occuring on your body.

"Ichthys..." Dui suddenly came up from behind as he picked up what was going on, "You know you are in deep trouble, right?"

"Ah!" You yelled out in embarrassment having Dui appear. Not only is he seeing you in a skimpy bikini but the bloody mess on your legs.

Your face went a deep shade of red and you were all kinds of horrified. Ichthys simply stood frozen not even sure what he should do.

"I...I didn't know! I was trying to create a pretty flower but I guess my mind wanted to see you in a bikini instead..." Ichthys blurts out his explanation in a frantic mess. Dui can do nothing but sigh at the predicament and is oddly calm about it.

"Ichthys! Give me a new pair of clothes and fast!" You quickly order him and Ichthys jumps straight to it snapping his fingers and producing a new pair of clothes.

You immediately run off to tend to your unclean state and fix the mess Ichthys had made. You were grateful no other god was around besides Dui at the time to see you as you were...

Once you finished changing you came back out to see Ichthys and were relieved the blood on the floor had been all cleaned up.

"I'm really sorry." Ichthys apologized again, he had shrunk in fear of what you may do to him.

You turned a pointed gaze on the shaken god, "Really? Do you plan to make it up to me?" You say in a low almost threatening tone that made Ichthys shake even more.

"Y-Yes! I thought you were feeling depressed but it seems I was mistaken and it was your period making you look that way..." Ichthys instantly regrets ever making such a terrible mistake and even worse botching up his plan to cheer you up.

"How unfortunate. You know I've been craving fish lately. Maybe I'll have some...for tonight's dinner!" You say with the most terrifying smirk, emphasising the word "dinner".

"I'll join you." Dui says you with smile.

"Dui? I thought we were friends!" Ichthys panics, his face one of pure horror.

"Wait!" Ichthys suddenly yells out in his frantic state, "What if I give you the flower I originally intended to give you? Will you forgive me then?" Ichthys asks, his tone desperate and his eyes pleading.

You stop for a moment to think about it, "Hmm. It depends. I'll have to see the flower first. But mix it up again and..." You slide your finger over your throat while making a slicing sound making Ichthys gulp and shiver.

In truth, you really were mad with him but you wouldn't really harm him but seeing the fear in his eyes and how scared you were making him was just too much fun you didn't want to stop.

Ichthys quickly snaps his fingers and this time a beautiful blue rose magically bloomed in his hand.

"Will this do?" Ichthys asked, watching you intently with bated breath.

You were completely mesmerized by the beauty of the rose. You had never seen anything like it before in your life, "It's...beautiful." You gently took the rose been offered to you and admired it. The petals were soft as silk and it glistened radiantly under the warm lights.

"It's like it came from another world." You breathed in awe.

"Does that mean...I'm forgiven?" Ichthys asked timidly.

You stopped looking at the flower and shot him a pointed gaze causing Ichthys to flinch in fear but then your features softened and you smiled kindly at him, "Yes."

Ichthys immediately sighed in relief until your next words, "...For now." And his shoulders quickly dropped again as he wondered what you meant by "For now?" Was he going to be punished later? Were you going to keep threatening him? Ichthys couldn't stay calm worrying about what you may do to him.

You continued to enjoy his panic for a while longer until you finally revealed to him it was all just for your own enjoyment much to Ichthys relief. Though he probably deserved it because humiliating a girl on her period is a sin and Ichthys doesn't need another sin to contend with.