History

A/N Sorry it's been a while. I have been very busy with getting back to sixth form and what not
Hope you enjoy

The bell rang again. Will looked at his time table. History.
"Will?" Hannibal turned to face Will "Do you have history now?"
Will nodded
"Do you wanna walk together" Hannibal asked.
Will nodded again. "Why not?"
They walked side by side. Will didn't really take into account how tall he was until just now. Will was about 5ft5 so Hannibal has to be at least 5ft9 maybe even 6ft.
When they arrived at their room. The teacher invited them in.
"Please stand against the wall so I can  do the seating plan." The class lined up and the teacher began to read out names and assign seats. The desks were in rows and it was two to a desk.
"Will." He suddenly shaped out of his deep though to the sound of the teacher calling his name.
"Wake up! You're sitting here with... ummm Hannibal"
Will let out a sigh of relief. At least the didn't have to sit next to somebody he doesn't even know.
Will sat closest to the walla and Hannibal sat with him.
The teacher introduced himself as Mr White and began handing out yellow work books to every body.
"Can we swap places? Please?" Will asked as he looked at Hannibal.
"Why?"
"I don't fell comfortable being this enclosed. Please?"
"OK" Hannibal could see Will was clearly uncomfortable where he was. So he stood up and stepped out of Wills way to let him out of the corner and traded places with him. Hannibal could see Will instantly relaxed when he sat down.
The lesson over all was fairly boring, the teacher just went over everything that they were going to do in the module and started talking about the tudours.
Will looked at Hannibal.
"How old are you? If you don't mind me asking."
"17. Why?" Hannibal gave Will a puzzled look.
"You look older than you actually are. That's all"
"How old are you, William?"
"17" and then Will continued in a hushed tone "today"
"Happy birthday William" Hannibal said happily and went back to listening to the teacher.
"It's just Will" He mumbled to himself.
Hannibal looked and the watch strapped on his wrist and started to count down from 48.
Will looked at Hannibal confused
"30"
"What are you counting?"
"15"
Hannibal ignored Wills questioned and continued.
"6,5,4,3,2,1" Hannibal stood up at one and the bell rang. It made Will jump as he was to busy trying to figure out what he was counting.
"Oh" Will thought as he dragged himself out of his chair reluctantly and began wondering to his next lesson.