Stalked- Scorpio

One day as you walked home from work you noticed a shadow following you.

"Hmm." You turned around but nothing was there. Though you couldn't shake the feeling you were being followed.

Scared, you picked up your pace and that was when you heard the sound of footsteps not your own. Fearing what may happen out on the street all alone you broke out into a sprint and never once looked back. Once inside the safety of your home you slammed the door closed behind you and locked it tight.

Still shaken up you retreated to your bedroom. Sitting on your bed you hugged your pillow in your arms as you quivered in fear. The very idea you had a stalker was frightening. You didn't know how you were going to leave your home without fearing for your life. You wished they'd just go away.

Eventually you fell asleep, though still unable to silence the fear within you. Luckily, the next day you didn't have to work. Though scared as you were you just had to see him. You had to let him know what was going on.

You steeled yourself and left the safety of your home and headed to the house of the gods.

Just like the previous night, you sensed the presence of someone else. Your breathing sped up as your heart raced. Any moment your stalker could lash out at you, hurting you or even worse. The very thought was terrifying.

Once again you picked up your pace and the gods home was soon in sight. You practically ran to the door in the final stretch and desperately knocked on the door wanting them to hurry and open it.

Vega appeared from behind the door and greeted you with a smile. However, you just gave a hurried greeting and raced right past her leaving her confused.

You had to find Scorpio. You had to tell him about your stalker. You wouldn't be safe if things remained as they were.

"Scorpio...!" You burst into his room with tearful eyes.

Scorpio had been busy at his desk when you suddenly entered his room. He turned around with slight frustration at having been so suddenly disturbed, "Didnt I tell you I was busy?" He grumbled but you didn't even pay attention to the irritation in his voice and rushed right up to him.

"What... " Scorpio then noticed the look in your eyes and tearful state. He immediately stood up from his seat to get a closer look, "Why are you crying?" He asked, placing a hand on your shoulder.

The tears started to flow freely from your eyes as everything you had been holding back burst forth, "Scorpio...!" You cried out his name again and leapt into his arms burying your face in his chest.

"I...I have a stalker..." Your voice shook as you spoke, you eagerly clung onto Scorpio's clothes for protection.

Scorpio stiffened at your words, his expression darkened and his eyes turned to ice, "Someone dares to stalk my woman? Tch. They better be ready for the punishment I'm about to give them. I'll teach them to go around stalking another mans girlfriend." His voice was low and threatening. Scorpio meant business. There was no way he would let any one get away with scaring you.

Scorpio moved to bring your face to look at his. His eyes softened and a small smile crept across his face, "You don't have to be scared anymore. I'll protect you." He promised, placing a tender kiss on your forehead.

"You can stay here tonight. I won't let anyone touch you." Scorpio's words were unusually kind and his sincerity genuinely touched you making you feel safe.

"Thank you..." You breathed in relief.

Though he was still very busy, Scorpio put his work aside to watch over you and put your mind at ease.

He noticed the bags under your eyes and knew you mustn't have slept well with being so scared. Scorpio guided you to his bed and there he laid you down and carefully held you in his strong, warm arms. Those arms that made you feel so safe. It didn't take long for you to stop shaking and instead drift off to a comfortable sleep in the safety of the man you so dearly loved.