"Orphan." I replied, rewinding to where I left off before the guys scared me. He bounced himself on the couch next to me and lifted me on to his lap. With protest of how I was growing up and shouldn't be handled like this anymore, Niall shushed me and forced my head to lay softly on his chest. With his hand on my back and the suddle movement from his breathing, I felt so happy. A smile crept across my face. Niall and I always watched scary movies together, both loving the horror and suspense from every scene.

"Lucy are you sure you won't get scared watching this?" Zayn remarked.

"I'll be fine, and besides, I have seen this movie before and it's not that scary." I reassured, scoffing that he would think I would be so childish as to get scared again.

"Okay, I just don't want this to be like the exorcist." He argued, crossing his arms and planting himself in front of the TV so I could no longer see it.

"It won't be!" I protested, aggravation weaved in my words.

*FLASHBACK*

"But Harry!" My 10 year old self whined and stomped my foot on the ground in hopes to get what I wanted.

"I said no!" He repeated more firmly this time, trying to walk away and let the negative response from him sink in. However, I'm WAY too stubborn to let that happen.

"But I want to watch it!" I shouted and continued stomping down the hallway where he was walking.

"Just because mom and dad are away on business, doesn't mean the rules went with them! Now go to your room before things get worse!" He barked, going into his room and slamming the door to conclude the conversation. I grunted and threw myself into my room only to obey Harry's strict orders. I already KNEW that I was going to watch the movie, whether Harry knew it or not. Of course I went on Netflix and spent my Friday evening watching the horrifying movie while Harry had friends downstairs. If you couldn't have guessed already, that was my mistake. That night I kept having nightmares of horrible images and Devils and demons crashing my system. Finally I built up the courage to take my crying self over to the guest room where Niall was sleeping. Knowing him, he would be the least mad, if even angry in the first place, and he would let me sleep with him.

"Niall?" I tugged on his shoulder and the sleeping boy continued dreaming. I pushed his arm a little harder until a grumble escaped his lips and his eyes fluttered open, realizing it was me. "Can I stay with you?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Sure kiddo." He replied half awake while pulling his covers back. Way back when, the boys were just friends so they would stay over sometimes if the parties got a little too wild and they couldn't get a ride home. I quickly crawled in and laid up against him. Out of no where, he spoke. "You watched that movie didn't you?" he asked in disappointment and I slowly nodded my head.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Alright, I just don't want you to get scared." He persisted and of course I sassily rolled my eyes, followed by a scoff or snarky comment under my breath.

"Zayn, it can barely be classified as a scary movie, I'll be fine." I said trying my hardest not to sound annoyed. After all, he was looking after me. I knew I was way too young to watch the exorcist but I did it anyway. Oops. We all make mistakes. Niall forced me back on his lap and cuddled me, continuing to watch the movie.

I ended watched the whole movie while on Niall's lap and somewhere towards the end, My eyelids grew heavy and I drifted off. It must have been about 30 minutes since I had fallen asleep and I woke up to annoying voices awing over something. "Aww look at her, she's a perfect little angel." Liam whispered.

HEY WAIT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT ME.

"She is adorable; but I wouldn't say angel." Harry chuckled as I could feel their states on me. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and saw the guys look down at me like I was on display. Growling, I sat up and realized I was still on Naill's lap. I quickly hopped off.

"Okay, okay people no touching of the art." I whispered with my croaky voice, backing away from human contact. Waking me up is the equivalent to the apocalypse normally but I was feeling especially nice today.

WEIRD RIGHT?

Niall smiled at me, calling me "little Lucy" That was one of the many nicknames I had received when living with them. I didn't have time to focus on the TV before Harry picked me up and pushed my head to fill the crook of his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Let's just say I wasn't the tallest 13 year old around. Well, I was 4 11". But getting taller!

"Let's get you to bed babe." Harry insisted, meeting a groan from me.

"But its only 9:30." I argued, still tired as he carried me off to my bedroom at the end of the hall. "I'm not even tired." I pouted, fighting the urge to yawn.

"You're exhausted." He proclaimed. I continued protesting to which he ignored and lay me down. "Night kid, I love you." He soothed and planted a kiss on the top of my bed. Such affection rushed through me and I almost regretted letting his hug go for a moment.

EW EMOTIONS. CANT SHOW THOSE

Nevertheless, I was lulled to sleep by the sounds of chitter chatter outside.