DA meeting (Chapter 21)

Começar do início

"So uh come on then Nigel. Give it your best shot." Harry said as everyone turned to face Nigel. My eyes were glued to Nigel as he sniffed slightly before raising his wand and shouting 'Stupefy' at Harry. Suddenly both Harry and Nigel went flying backwards making me and Leah gasp with fright.

"Good. Not bad at all Nigel well done" Harry croaked as me Leah ran over to Nigel to check to see if he was ok. Nigel sat up unsure of what was happening as me and Leah began to comfort him.

"Nigel is you ok?" I asked as Nigel turned to look at me and nodded his head.

"Yeah I think I'm ok my bum hurts but that's about it" he said making me and Leah sigh in relief. We soon helped him up and bought him over to where we were standing as Harry stood up and ruffled his black hair.

"Yeah so well done Nigel. Now who else would like a try?" Harry asked as students began to raise their hands nervously.

As more people duelled with each other I gulped nervously as they flung backwards from each other. Ginny was next to go up with Luna making me cringe for the both of them. Soon Luna and Ginny both flew backwards from the sudden impact of the spell whilst Fred and George froze from what they just saw.

"Good Ginny just hold your stance a bit more and you shouldn’t fall over and Luna...” harry began to say as a he looked at Luna who had now stood up and was looking off into space.

"Yeah....anyway Ron and Hermione you two have ago" Harry said as Ginny and Luna soon moved off to the sides as Ron and Hermione stepped forward. Ron looked relaxed whilst Hermione looked terrified.

"Don’t worry I'll go easy on you" Ron muttered to Hermione.

"Thanks Ronald" Hermione replied sarcastically as I began to hear the cheers of Fred, George and Lee next to me.

"One sickle" Fred whispered to George faintly as I rolled my eyes.

"You’re on" George replied back before he looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and leaned my head on his body as he wrapped his one arm around me and intertwined our fingers together. Everyone stood still and went quiet and waited for something to happen between Hermione and Ron. Suddenly they both raised their wands and were about to speak but Hermione was a lot quicker and shouted 'Stupefy' making Ron fly backwards toward the mirror with a faint cry.

"Thank you" George said happily as he received the money of Fred who grumbled under his breath.

"Thanks George you owe Fred now" I said as I quickly whipped the sickle out of his hand before he could respond. George looked at me shocked whilst Fred chuckled along with Lee.

"Um what are you doing that's my sickle" George protested as I shook my head.

"No it's my sickle" I replied simply as I held the sickle in my hand since I didn't have any pockets in my skirt.

"Ok why is it your 'sickle' then?" George asked as I smiled.

"Because you owe me"

"Owe you for what?" he asked again as I sighed and shook my head.

"Honestly don't you remember? You owe me because I bought you a chocolate frog on the train duh" I said as George's face suddenly lit up into a smile before turning into a frown making me chuckle.

"Oh yeah I remember now, yeah you can keep it beside I would share all of my money with you" George replied cheesily as he wrapped his other arm around my waist and leaned forward and kissed me lightly.

"So you would share money with your girlfriend but not with me who is blood related to you" Ginny protested making my lips turn into a smile as George broke the kiss to glare at her.