In no time two old stone houses came into my view. I made my way up the cracked concrete steps that lead to our front door, passing the wooden outdoor hutch to our cellar. I thought it was so cool that I actually had the stereotypical creepy outdoor cellar.

Looking at the cellar door triggered another memory of the girl who was now fish food in the bottom of the pond.

"Shit, she's getting away!" Louis screeched as the girl who went by Annabell went running off down the road.

I had found her hitchhiking earlier that day. She was so desperate to be picked up that she offered to do anything for me, and I mean anything. It was people like her that made the world a filthy and trashy place. Foolish girls like her needed to be taught a lesson. So that's what I planned to do.

We both took off sprinting down the road after her. Let me tell you when adrenaline kicks in it can sure make people do anything and everything much better, faster, and stronger. I have had many experiences with that and she was running like a bat out of hell. It took a good few minutes to catch up with our little runaway slut.

I got close enough to her to reach out and grab at her skimpy little shirt, causing her to stumble and fall over. She was moving so fast that she went skidding across the pavement, causing her skin to scrape all down her arms. I took no time to hesitate as I lunged for the fallen girl, tightly gripping her arm and pulling her up. She was quite a struggle. Louis stepped in and grabbed her other arm. There was no way she could manage to escape now.

As if realizing this herself she started screaming at the top of her lungs. There was no one around since our house was in the middle of the country but her shrill screams were getting on both of our nerves.

Louis gave her a good hard slap across her cheek. "Shut up."

She began crying and blubbering. "Why are you doing this?" She manged to choke out in between her sobs.

"Because it's fun." Louis said with a smirk.

We both made eye contact and smiled.

"Yeah what he said." I agreed.

Eventually after stuggling with her screams, cries, and failed attempts to get away, she seemed to just give up. She stopped squirming and went almost limp. It was probably just from shock caused by everything that was happening but we took advantage of this and pulled her along much quicker and easier back to the house.

Seeing our house must have snapped her out of her zombie like state and back to reality because she started up just as strong, stuggling and screaming like a mad woman.

"Will you please shut up." Louis said with annonance dripping off his words.

She kept on, if anything she got louder. I grabbed her long dark messy hair and pulled it with all my might. "Did you hear what he said?" I pulled her head back so her face was staring directly into mine.

That shut her up. "Let's put her down here." I announced pointing to the cellar.

"Okay." Louis beamed as he skipped over to the cellar unlocking the latch and opening the doors. The steps were long and very steep, revealing nothing but darkness.

She gave one last fight with all the force she had left to not to be taken down. But it wasn't enough. With one good shove she went tumbling down the steps, screaming at the top of her lungs, until we heard a sickening thud and then silence.

Annabell was our first and only kill at our new house so far.....

I realized that I had been staring at the cellar door for minutes now, just standing on our steps. I probably looked like a weirdo. I opened the door and walked into our spacious lovely entry way. Our house was old, very old. It still had a antique rustic look to it. But that was one of the things I really liked about it. It gave it character. All the floors were wooden and creaky. The walls were covered in old fashioned wallpaper that was peeling in the corners.

The house was quiet, which was an indication that Louis probably wasn't here. Noise basically followed that boy wherever he went.

The only light that was on was an overheard light in the kitchen. I walked in to find a note on the table. It was from Lou saying that he went over to Liam, Niall, and Zayn's for a bit. We didn't usually get very good cell phone signal out here, hence why he left a note and didn't text.

I was surprisingly tired. I made my way up our staircase to go to my bedroom and get some sleep. I guess the walk did me in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vote, comment and tell me what you think. :)