Chapter 58

( These chapters suck!🙄)

Delilah
After running into my father, I went pick up Matthew and we headed back to his mom's.

" You're quiet. What's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh.

" Nothing. I just ran into my Dad." I shrugged.

" D, I know how you feel about him but he's still your father. I just told you, life .." He started.

" Life is to short. Yes bae, I know but he was one of the people I needed most when I was down and he wasn't there. Him nor my mother. Your mom and Taya, whom I thought would be the last people to do so," I said getting kind of teary eye.

This is most definitely a subject that I hate talking about. I haven't really talked about it at all and now 6 years later it's all back on my back.

" Babe, let bygones be bygones. We're stable. We're doing our thing, don't trip." He said.

" Matty, please drop it." I said pulling up in the driveway.

I got out the car and walked inside ...

Matthew

" What's wrong with ha?" My mom asked.

" Dad." I said.

" Ooo! That is a touchy subject for her," she said 😁.

" Right, but where's Joelle and Noelle. We're going by Breon and Anthony's tonight."

" Ohh alright. That's fine, I'll have done company over," she said winking at me.

" Ew mother!" I said grossed out walking upstairs.

" We're going by Nana?" Joelle asked.

" Yes, so get ready girls," she said walking into the room we're sharing.

I walked behind her and went into my suitcase and picked out a dress with some heels..

I put it on, " Hell na!" I said.

She jumped, obviously not even noticing I was here.

" You scared me!" She laughed.

I walked up to her, " Your ass is halfway out. Your boobs are out. No, just no."

" I'm going to talk it off anyways. I look fat," she said.

" Delilah you're not fat and to be honest , I'm loving your curves," I said.

She smiled, " You're just saying that Mckibben."

" I'm not. You're absolutely gorgeous. Now come on, I'm starting to get hungry," I said slapping her behind.

" Owe!"

I laughed and went get dressed. I decided some jeans and shirt will do fine...

 I decided some jeans and shirt will do fine