Chapter 29

The Next Week🤗

Delilah💖
So Prom is less than two weeks away so, I'm excited for that, knowing Matthew is going to ask me anyways, so Bre and I are going early dress shopping...

I haven't been feeling well, more lightheaded than anything...

I skipped down my hallway to see my dad and Taya in their newly decorated nursery...

It was pink and gold, it was really pretty, " Do you like it?" Taya asked, noticing.

" Yes," I said.

I didn't normally asked them anything about the whole situation..

" So what are you naming her,"

" We decided," she smiled, holding my dad's hands, looking in his eyes with excitement, " Destiny Monae' Moore,"

I smiled, " Aww she has my middle name!"

I'm not gonna lie, I'm happy I'm going to be a big sister, to both my little sister and whatever my mom's having ... I'm just so disappointed with my mom at this point ...

" Yass," Taya said excitedly.

Since I've been on punishment, Taya and I have grown onto one another. She's not that bad, to be honest, I shouldn't have gave her the cold shoulder...

" Oh and Dad, Bre and I are about to go dress shopping," I said, smiling.

" You going out like that?" He asked, looking at my outfit.

Taya laughed, " Aww honey, nothing's wrong with my outfit!"

" Forreal, you could never go wrong with sweatpants," I rolled my eyes.

He laughed, " Alright, alright, but here ya go, but nothing over $1,000, you hear me?"

I nodded, " Yes sir, see ya Taya!" I said skipping to my room.

I grabbed my purse & headed outside, and just with that I was short of breath...

" You good, D?" Breon asked.

I turned her air up, " Yes, duh!"

" I mean you been like this all week, Delilah," she said.

" I said I'm fine," I laughed, " now can we go shopping!" I smiled.

" Mhm!" She said giving me that messy smirk...

Matthew💦

" So are you asking Delilah to the dance?" Anthony asked, as we were playing pool...

" Duh, I'm just trying to find the right way to ask her, ya know, a romantic way," I said.

" That's wassup, so I seen that you and Michelle are talking again,"

" I mean.." I rubbed the back of my head, " We were friends before we started dating,"

" Like you and Gabriella, and you and Delilah, dude what are you thinking," he said laughing.