Chapter 19

( I deleted the update from last night; I wasn't feeling it)

The Next Day....

Delilah💖
We were taking a trip to the beach and it couldn't be a better time, me, my man, and the sun just chilling..

I was in the tub when Andre busted in the bathroom scaring the crap out me.

" Are you kidding me?!" I exclaimed.

He just stood there, with his eyes wide opened.

" Get out!" I yelled throwing a towel at him.

He quickly walked out, with a smirk on his face...

I'm so embarrassed, this is the first time any guy has saw my body...

Ugh! I quickly dried off, and put my hair in a half up, half down style...

I had this little two piece on, but I put some shorts on to cover up... I put some lipstick on and that's about it, with my glasses..

I walked outside the bathroom to find Andre, sitting on my bed , waiting for me. I guess.

" You know you have a girl in here, you could at least you know," I said.

" I know, I know, and I apologize,"

I'm not gonna lie, that caught me completely off guard, Andre apologizing , HA! That never happens.

He must've saw the expression on my face.

" Yeah, I'm apologizing, and this time for everything,even the Malaysia situation," he said sincerely..

" Don't be playing, na' " I said.

" I'm not, I just feel like we feel off since our 7th grade year, AND yeah I know I did you wrong but let's just move forward and try to build a friendship .. Again" he said.

" Okay, I'm cool with that," I nodded.

" Hug it out?"

" Hmm,"

He just pulled me in his lap and we hugged.

" Friends," we said at the exact same time..

******************
Gabi 🙄

" Oooooo!! Mrs. Mckibben, that camera in their room finally came in handy," I said.

She ran in, " What happened?"

" So apparently he pulled her in his lap, minutes after he went in the bathroom while she was bathing,"

" See this is why I love you! Print those and put them in my bag, I know exactly what I can do with those," she said hugging me, laughing...

**************************

Matthew❤️
Gabriella was supposed to be meeting me downstairs so we can head off to the beach together...