Chapter 27

Delilah💖

" The father of the baby is your dad, Delilah," she confessed.

It replayed in my head, over and over ...

" Wait, what? What do you mean?" I asked.

" Exactly what I just said, I know your letting this process.." She kept rambling..

" So you mean to tell me, that you've been sleeping with a married man? Mom, I understand that if your trying to get back at Taya, this is not the right route!"

" No honey, it wasn't planned," I heard someone else tune in..

I turned around it was my dad,
" The hell?" I thought to myself.

He sat down next to me and I grew disgusted, " First off, why are you doing this? I mean, who are you trying to be, Stevie J, Peter Gunz?" I asked.

" Your mother and I were just in the moment," he said.

"Yeah in the moment, do you know that Taya's pregnant as well?"

" Yeah I know," she said.

I blinked," Wow, well congratulations, um I don't know how you'll be able to do it after 18 years but um yeah." I said over this conversation.

" Delilah." She said.

" I'm ready to go by your house now," I said, standing up walking out.

Derwin

" She has all your ugly ways," I said to Tameka.

She laughed, " Yeah like you don't have a past,"

" Yeah a past, that will stay in the past,"

" Only thing I know is, I'm not raising this baby by myself,"

" I'll help you but there's no way you're coming in between me and Taya,"

" Oh, that's already been done, I didn't do it, you did, but this visit is over, see you in another two weeks.. Baby daddy," she said getting up, walking to the back...

I couldn't help but stare...
She turned around.

" Aha, caught ya!" She laughed.

I shook my head, " Goodbye Tameka."

" Bye, Pastor!" She said laughing.

******

Delilah
The ride back home was definitely awkward, soon as we arrived my dad locked the car door..

" Promise me this is just between us," he said, with guilty eyes.

" Gladly." I said.

" Look Baby girl, I know there's been some tension between us but I refuse to let your future go down the drain, just because of one night," he said, " and I apologize for doing such and such."

Wow.

" It's cool, daddy duties, but seriously I can't be in the house all the time," I shrugged.

" Alright, I'll let my guard down but just be honest with me,"

" Alright," I said.

And with that we hugged and I headed inside.

I still don't like the fact that he leads both my mother & Taya on, but hey that's none of my business...

I went take my daily shower and got ready for bed... When I received a call from Matthew..

" Hello?" I answered.

" Hey," he said, sounding like he was feeling pretty down.

" What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up.

" Open your window," he said.

I opened my window, and he was there..

He climbed in, and I closed the window back..

" What's wrong?" I asked him, he looked as though he was crying..

He didn't say anything, he just picked me up and kissed me passionately.... Our tongues connected, and we fought for dominance..

" Wait, wait," I said, breaking the kiss, catching my breath.

I jumped down, " My dad and stepmom are downstairs,"

" I'm sorry I was just in the moment," he said.

I went go lock the door, " What's on your mind you look bothered?"

He sat on my bed, " Babe, I tried contacting my birth mother, and she told me, she never once had a baby nor gave it up for adoption," he broke down again..

" Aww babe," I said, sitting in his lap, wiping his tears..

" And the worst thing about it is, I have siblings 2-3 years younger than me, why me?" He questioned.

" Matt, I'm not going to say it's okay because I have no idea what your going through but all I can say is, if it wasn't for you being adopted, who knows if we'd have met one another," I said, looking in his eyes, " and I don't think I'd be the happiest girl ever if you weren't here."

He smiled and pecked my lips, " I love you yea',"

" I love you too," I smiled, pushing him back, making out with him.

" Wait, wait!" He said, " your parents,"

I shrugged, " I'll bite the pillow,"

" You're turning into a lil freak,"

" Don't remind me!" I giggled.

~Quality💦