Chapter 30

Delilah💖
Just as I thought we were pulling up to McDonald's this girl pulled up to Walgreens...

" What are we here for?" I asked.

" I gotta go get something for my mom," Breon said.

" Oh okay," I said, pulling out my phone...

I was scrolling down Instagram when I seen Michelle, Taya, Anthony and Matthew, at some place...

I wasn't mad, because I trust my boyfriend.. A relationship is pointless if you don't trust one another... I was sad, I mean you could've invited me... I want to have fun ...

I decided to call him, he answered.

" Hey what's up babe?" He answered.

" H-..." I tried saying but was rudely interrupted.

" Nah, Michelle Imma beat yo ass at this, just watch!" Matthew laughed in my ear.

I soon became irritated and rolled my eyes, " Are you talking to me or them, cause it's obvious you don't want to be on the phone,"

" Babe, calm down it, damn," he said.

" Okay, whatever bye Matthew," I said hanging up in his face..

Then Breon came back with a bag.

" Yes, about time," I said.

She looked at me, " Dyl, I'm worried about you,"

I smacked my lips, " Girl nothing's wrong with me,"

" I bet," she said, digging in the bag, " prove it."

It was a pregnancy test...

I burst out laughing, " Your kidding me right, girl I ain't pregnant,"

" Nausea, weight gain, your always tired, hungry, and your moody asf!" Breon said shoving the three pregnancy test into my arms...

I blinked, " I'm not pregnant, Breon!"

" Like I said, prove it!" She said.

" If that's what it takes for you to take me home,"

" That's what it takes," she said.

I rolled my eyes, and got out the car, slamming the door, walking into the store, going to the lady's room..

I read the directions for each test, I peed on every stick and waited 5 minutes...

I wasn't worried or anything, because I know I'm not pregnant..

5 minutes later...

First Test:
Negative -

Second Test:
Negative -

Third Test:
Negative -

Exactly I know my body and I know if somethings going on with me or not...

I quickly went to the car and showed Breon my results..

" No way!" She said.

" Yes way!"

"Your still going to get a smoothie, I don't care," she laughed.

" Fine but you paying," I said.

Right after that, I was home and I walked in..

" Ooo, what did you pick out?!" Taya quickly wobbled over to me.

I showed her the dress, " Oh my gosh, girl yass, that dress was made for you, figure and all!" She snapped her fingers.

I giggled, " Where's my dad?"

" At the church, something ended up happening, but how about you get ready for school in the morning,"

" Okay, Goodnight Taya!" I skipped upstairs...

I hung my dress up in my closet and went go take a bath and went to bed..

***********

At 3:45 a.m. that Morning☁️

Suddenly, I heard loud cries for help, I quickly jumped outta bed and ran to my dad's room..

" Taya?" I called out.

My dad wasn't even here, are you serious?

I walked into the bathroom, to see her on the toilet , so much blood every where, from the bed to the bathroom.

Then I walked in, there she was with the baby with the umbilical cord around the baby's neck and it wasn't crying nor moving...

" Oh my gosh," I said not believing what is going on right now...

" Call 911!" She told me.

I quickly went to the house phone..

" Hello.. Yes, there's an emergency, my step mother, has given birth and the cord is wrapped around the baby's neck... 1234 Magazine Street. Okay bye."

I was just in shocked.. I didn't know what to do.. I wish I could help but I don't wanna hurt Taya or Destiny, in fact...

About 5 minutes later the ambulance made it there...
They took Taya and the baby..

" Are you going to be riding with them or?"

" I'll drive there," I said.

The man nodded and hurriedly got them to the hospital...

I called my dad's cell, " You are now reaching Derwin's voicemail.."

" Dad, I don't know where you are at this very moment but please call back its about Taya and... "

BEEEP!

Ugh!

I quickly put some shoes and a jacket on, heading to the hospital...

*****

I called my grandma and she made it here...

" Here the devil himself comes." She said referring to my dad.

Ooo! How I have some words for him?

I stood up, " Where have you been?"

" Don't question me, I made it here as soon as I could," he said with his big red eyes.

" Soon as you could? Your wife almost died, she carried your seed, what do you mean?"

I heard someone cough, " Hey you two cut it out, the doctors right there,"

I turned around, " How are they?" I asked concerned.

" Well,"

" Just give it to us, Doc," My grandma said.

" Nataya, is fine, but the baby on the other hand, is in critical condition and she probably will live for another day or two, we didn't make it in time, I'm sorry,"
**************************

~Quality 💖