Chapter 56

Delilah
This morning, walking into work. I was getting hella stares, um okay? I walked into my office and instantly started my paper work for this case.

Until, Leslie walked in, " Hey girl," I said.

" Hey girl? How come you ain't tell me, Steph was married?" She asked.

The fuq? I asked myself.

" What? How do you know that?" I asked.

" The whole world knows, it's all over the blogs!" She said, handing me her phone.

I gasped as I read the article, "Oh my gosh, who'd leak this? I know I kept my mouth shut."

" Matthew?" She asked.

" Nah, this is embarrassing for the both of us. My gosh, it mentions how I'm Matthew's baby mama, but screwing Stephen Curry, a married man with two kids," I said leaning in my chair.

I wanted to cry so bad. This isn't going to help me get my promotion and the media is going to come for Matty.

" Ms. Moore, Mrs. Curry is here wanting to talk to you," my co-worker, Kerry said.

" Let her in," I said, sitting up, while Leslie sat down.

" Why you still in here?" I asked,laughing.

" Staying in here, just in case that b!tch try something silly," she said.

I laughed and shook my head. Leslie, baw I tell ya, but that's my best friend. 💯

Ayesha walked in with her shades on, looking like most of these bougie ass basketball wives.

" Delilah," she said sitting down.

" Ayesha," I said blanking.

She looked at Leslie, " Who's this?"

" I'm Leslie, her best friend whom is down for anything. You are?" Leslie said.

" Ayesha, Stephen Curry's wife, obviously, but I want to talk to Delilah alone," she said.

Leslie looked at me, I nodded her in assurance that I'm good.

" I'm sure that you are aware of what's going in the blogs," she said.

" Yeah like five minutes ago, but I didn't say anything to.." I said before she cut me off.

" I know you didn't, I did, that's why I'm here," she said.

" Wait why did you leak it? When he specifically didn't want it to be leaked?" I asked looking like 😕.

" Delilah, Delilah, Delilah, I'm aware of my husband's affairs here and there and since they lost the championship, he's not in the media and neither am I, so why not leak it?" She said..

Okay she's beyond crazy. I would never do anything like that to just be in the spotlight.

( A/N: I know Steph and Ayesha marriage is very strong & she's nothing like this in real life. Just a book.😊 I love them.)

" Darling you have a lot to learn, especially being a basketball player's wife," she said.

" Matthew and I are strictly parents," I assured her, " and we're definitely not thinking about marriage."