Chapter 16

The Next Week...

Delilah🌸
I haven't talk to Andre, every since he didn't answer the phone for me that night.. And I didn't bother to tell him Matthew and I are officially together, I know I may be wrong but oh well..

I walked out the cafeteria with my fruit salad, when I heard my name..

" Delilah, over here!"

I looked up and it was Andre.. I rolled my eyes, and walked over to Matthew..

I sat down next to him and kissed him, leaning my head on his shoulder...

" Now that y'all actually together, y'all disgust me, all cuddled up and shit," Breon said rolling her eyes.

" Aww hush Bre, no need to hate you got ya man right there," Matthew said taking my pineapple..

" Ayee! Gimme my fruit back!"

" Take it." He commanded.

I grabbed his face forcefully and kissed him, getting my pineapple back..

" He's totally turning her out, before ya know it she's not going to be wearing white down the aisle , if you know what I mean,"

I threw a pineapple at her, " Shut you nasty hepfa,"

We all laughed, then I saw Andre.. " Delilah, can I talk to you?"

I leaned off of Matthew, " For?"

" So we can talk, what other reason why I come over here by your idiotic friends," he said.

" Hell, you were one of us before, don't get ahead of yourself nigga," Breon said checking him.

Matthew chuckled.

" You find something funny white boy?" Andre said.

Matthew shrugged, " Yeah I kinda do, I find it funny that my girl has nothing do with you anymore," he said.

" Well it's pretty funny that I fucked your girl last week," Andre lied.

I told up, Breon em looked at me with questioning eyes.. " Nigga why are you lying? Now, you know that's a lie, Andre why go there,"

" You know what fuck you Delilah, and I would love to let you know, I was fucking Malaysia the entire time!" He dropped a bomb on me.

I looked at her and she opened her mouth and nothing came out, I wanted to punch her directly in her face but I just walked away..

Matthew💖

"How could you do such a thing?" Breon asked.

" Andre and I,"

" He was her first boyfriend you ass!" Zoey said smacking her sister.

" I'm sorry, I really am,"

" When was the last time," I asked.

" Last Sunday, Sunday night,"

" Did you know she almost got raped? Did you know she called him to come get her?" I chuckled, " but your supposed to be her girl and you were sleeping with him behind her back, the entire time," I shook my head going check on my baby..

She was outside by my car, furious, she wasn't crying or anything , just throwing rocks..

I laughed, that's totally Delilah..

I walked over to her and hugged her, " It's okay, everyone makes mistakes,"

" Mistakes? Matt she was with him the night I was almost raped, he was the first one I called because I thought he cared, I thought he changed! " she said.

" Delilah, if she wasn't with him that night, then we'd still be mad at eachother and we wouldn't have expressed our true feelings for one another," I said rubbing her back.

She nodded, " I guess your right but Matty I really thought she was my friend,"

" She is, people make.."

I glared at him," Fine she fucked up but y'all been friends since the 5th grade, don't let some fuck boy, fuck it up Delilah,"

She smiled, " I love you and I love when you put on that hero act,"

" It's only right," I said pecking her lips, " Now go fix it,"

" I'm not apologizing," she said.

I slapped her ass, " Oww Matthew damn," she said biting her lip..

" Did I ever tell you how sexy you are ?"

" No, not until now," she giggled.

" Come on, Dyl," I said holding her hand walking inside..

************************

Delilah❤️

We walked back inside and I sat on Matthew's lap as Malaysia started apologizing...

" Dyl, I'm so sorry! I really really really sorry, I should've never did that you, we've been friends since 5th grade.." She said.

I stopped her, " Malaysia it's cool, but I'm not going to act like I'm just going to forgive you and we're back shoddy loo cool, I think not, but yeah,"

********************

What y'all think about Delilah?😭✨

~Quality💖