Chapter 26

Delilah💖
Being grounded sucks! All I do is go to school and back home, plus he gets Reggie & Taya to check on me like I'm some baby, restricted me from using the window...

I was now at school and I was having a tummy ache, I sat next to Breon sipping my smoothie..

Matt and I haven't really talked every since what happened...

" What's up with you?" Breon asked.

" Nothing," I shrugged..

Matt sat across from me with Anthony, he had his shades on..

" Hey Delilah, " Anthony said.

" Hey Ant," I joked and looked at Matt who was eating his subway sandwich, " Hey Matthew,"

" Hey Dyl," he said nonchalantly.

It became awkward, so I quickly got up and threw my smoothie away and rushed outside...

" Hey!" Someone called.

I was on the verge of crying. My dad ruined everything. Ugh!

Then I felt someone arms wrapped around me, " Just chill Dyl,"

I looked up and it was Matt, "How do you want me to just chill, I can't even spend valuable time with you anymore,"

" He doesn't see us at school," he said wiping the one little tear that did fall.

" Are you sure? Hell, your mother hates me she'd gladly tell my dad about us at school, he told you to stay away from me, my mom's not here, I'm going .."

Matthew💦

" Are you sure? Hell, your mother hates me she'd gladly tell my dad about us at school, he told you to stay away from me, my mom's not here, I'm going .." She ran her mouth..

I kissed her to shut her up and simply because I wanted too, we've been ignoring each other for a week or so..

When we pulled apart, she looked at me, " Now hush, it's cool, we'll find a way, plus Prom is in 2 weeks he wouldn't let you miss your senior year of prom,"

She scoffed, " You don't know my dad, don't let that preacher act fool you," she said.

I raised my eyebrows, that's none of my concern & I don't want her to disrespect her father in front of me , no matter what he says to me or her..

" Shh, it's cool, but he's still your father and I don't want you to be disrespecting him in front of me, especially since he's my future father in law," I said wrapping my arms around her.

She giggled and kissed me," I definitely missed your corny butt,"

********************
After School

Delilah💖
I was waiting for my dad to come get me since I obviously don't have my own car, and he doesn't want me to use my mom's car..

I kissed and hugged Matthew goodbye, then looked for my dad's car..

He honked the horn and I got in, waving goodbye to my friends..

" Hey sweetheart," he greeted me.

" Hi dad," I said putting my seatbelt on, looking out the window..

" Still mad at me," he asked.

I ignored his question and he pulled off..

On our way home, I couldn't help but notice that we turned left when we were supposed to go right..

" Where are we going?" I asked.

" Taking a visit to the rehabilitation," he said.

I sigh in frustration, just knowing that he done told my mother everything and she's about to get on my tail..

We arrived and he parked, and stayed in..

" There, she's waiting for you," he said.

I cut my eyes and got out the car, walking in..

" Who are you visiting?"

" Tameka Westbrooks please," I said smiling.

" Ohh you must be her daughter, Delilah, she says so much about you!" The front desk lady says, as I continuously smiled.

" She's over there ," she pointed.

" Thanks," I said.

I walked over and my mom looked a little thicker than she did before...
She's been eating well in here..

She stood up and hugged me, "Hey baby girl,"

" Hey Mommy," I said hugging her..

" Now sit." She said sternly.

Yup you're in for a treat.

" So your dad tells me that you've been very disobedient," she starts.

" I wouldn't say disobedient," I said.

"Well from what I heard, it's the right word, now you know your father and I have totally different rules, but cussing, drinking, and sneaking out without permission is out of the question Delilah, I raised you better, we raised you better than that!" She exclaimed.

I guess she's right..

" I understand that but,"

" Nah no buts, I'm telling you what it is, you stop this right here, right now," she said.

" Yes M'am," I agreed.

" Okay now that we settled that, I have some news I've been trying to tell you but it so happened that you were in Miami,"

I nodded, sitting up, " Okay what is it?"

" Well.." She started.

" Just spill, I mean there's nothing worst than what's already happened," I said.

" Im pregnant." She said.

I could say I'm not shocked but I kinda am, but I'm kinda not.

" So your pregnant by a dead man?" I asked, referring to August, " How you expect to raise a child by yourself?"

" The father of the baby is your dad, Delilah," she confessed.

********************

TEA!!!😭

~Quality💖