Chapter 28

Guys go check out CrownUsQveens new book F.A.M.E! It's the bomb 😍✨

The Next Morning🌤

Delilah💖

" Delilah, honey!" My dad called, " Why is your door locked?"

I panicked, I looked over at a sleeping Matty, " Matty, get up!" I semi-yelled in his ear.

He groaned, " Delilah!"

Then he realized, what was going on..

My dad starting banging on the door, " Coming Dad!"

I was naked, Matty was as well...

I quickly grabbed my robe and put Matty in my closet, throwing his clothes at him he could change.

" You know you like it, why cover it?" He smirked, I gave him the finger, laughing.

I went open the door to an angry dad...

" You're late for school," he said, "now get ready and why is that window open young lady?!"

" Well actually Dad..." I then felt nauseated and threw up on my dad shoes.

" The hell Delilah, are you okay?!" My dad asked in a disgusted voice.

I even grew disgusted, " Daddy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I'm just dehydrated,"

" Well I don't want you to go to school like so, so you can stay home just clean this up, while u go get more shoes," he said walking away.

I closed the door and went go get a towel and ran hot water on it, added soap on it and washed it..

Then I felt a pair of arms around me..

" Hey you good?" He asked.

" Most certainly, must've been something I ate," I said standing up going back to the bathroom.

" You sure?" He asked walking in the bathroom, " Ain't pregnant or nothing or nun eh?" He asked.

I gave him a 😒😕 look, " Oh hell nah, there's no way I'm pregnant, you pulled out the first time and we used protection last night, I'm certain!"

" Thank God, cause I'm not ready to be a dad & that's for sure," he said.

I looked at him, " Well good, cause that won't be happening in years!"

He walked up to me, " I didn't mean it like that, I'd love to have a baby with you,"

I tried moving away but he had in me his arms so I looked away..

" Why you acting?" He asked, chuckling.

" Well from the sounds of it, you didn't want a kid with me," I said.

" Get out ya feelings, that's a goal of mine, and make some cute lil mixed babies," he said grabbing my chin, pecking my lips, " Now you know it's real when I kissed you and you didn't brush ya teeth and you threw up," he laughed.

I laughed, " See ya later,"

" I love ya my Munchkin," he said.

" I love you too my Crumbsnatcher," I laughed..

He laughed and went out the window, I kept it open for a nice breeze..

I went take my shower; hygiene routine... I felt a little dark today... So I wore black jeggings and black v-neck crop top, with my gold back and gold-studded wedges, and my gold watch...