Chapter 35: Prom

Delilah💖
It was the night of prom and I was sleeping in tonight. I didn't wanna go, but I did promise my 11th grade friend a dress and hair and makeup...

I was at home, I was gaining pounds like nothing to say I'm only a month, like my gosh.

I don't plan on telling my parents, anytime soon.

Oh and lemme tell you about what happened after my mother came to the hospital...

Flashback💖

I looked back, it was my mother.

" Oh, what a surprise to see you mom," I said.

She saw Destiny, " Hey baby girl, and look how precious she is, congratulations Nataya," she said.

" Thanks," Taya nodded as I gave Destiny back to her..

" So what brings you here?" I asked.

" Well as you can tell I'm bout to pop," She giggled.

" Yes lady, who's the lucky guy?" Taya asked.

" Yeah Tameka, who's the lucky guy?"

" August, sadly," she said rolling her eyes.

I sighed, " Hmm well I gotta get going,"

" Well you know since I'm back, you can stay home?"

" No I'm good mother," I nodded.

I kissed my grandmother and mother, " See y'all."

********

It was awkward as hell, my mother is back and I mean she's pregnant, I'm pregnant, this is weird as hell. I really have too much on my plate.

But I'm not going to let this pregnancy, stop me.

" Delilah, one of your lil friends are here!" Reggie yelled.

He's back, another one I'm going to have to keep this from, and I tell my cousin everything..

" Can you send her to my room, please?!" I asked, taking my vitamins.

" Alright lazy," he said.

Then someone walked in, " Hey Dyl,"

" Hey Maddison," I smiled, "You're ready?" I asked.

" Kinda,"

She was more on the shy side, she was brown skin, more on the short side but she was very creative, if you really get to know her.❤️ She's a new church member, and her family isn't that wealthy so I decided to help her out.

" Okay, first hair," I said pulling out a chair.

She sat down, " I was thinking, straight, what you think?"

She giggled, " I mean I don't know,"

" Of course you don't," I smiled.

I went to work, I straightened her beautiful curly hair, and curled it some what at the ends. Then I decided half up half down would've been perfect.😍

I got out my makeup kit, and cleaned my brushes and what not. She really didn't need that much makeup because she's a beauty, so all I used was foundation, eye liner, eye mascara, eye shadow, and lipstick.

" Okay, we're almost there, and then you're off to prom!" I said, "You're going to love this dress," I jumped in excitement, heading into my closet.