Chapter Nine

Copyright © Rebecca Beatty

All Rights Reserved

So I got tons of feedback on Chapter Eight both parts. I will be honest I was completely shocked lol. I got a few comments and a bunch of Pms asking if they could mate with one of Becky’s brothers haha. The others were about how it was about damn time Becky and William got together lol. Well ladies and gentlemen guess what? Chapter Ten is going to be a doozey you know why? Lol I keep taking it slow and beating around the bush lol. Chapter Ten is going to have the first ever Rated - R scene. Ahhh! So who’s excited lol just kidding guys. But seriously there is going to be a Rated - R scene so what I will do is keep the original chapter clean (PG - 13) and then if you want to read the R Version it will be located in a new story with the Rated - R cover. And sorry if ya’ll are tired of Becky and William’s POV promise there will be different POVs soon lol. And i love this song and i thought it fit the scene. So Please read, vote, and comment on what you think of this chapter. Much Love Ya’ll! : )

                                                                               *******

*Becky’s POV*

I stared at the gaping mouths of Nicole and her father, Arthur. My brothers stood behind them, glaring holes into the back of their heads. I let go of William and felt the tears building up more in my eyes. Arthur opened his mouth but I couldn’t hear nothing. I held my hand up and I went colorblind for a moment and all I could see was black, white, and gray. I glared more at him and clutched my hand at his heart and Arthur fell to the floor.

“How does that feel Arthur?” I asked, my voice sounding a lot deeper then it normally is.

“Stop…please stop,” he gasped as he clung to his heart.

“Becky stop!” Nicole yelled.

I turned towards her and she started to act the same. She fell to her knees gasping for breathe. I glared and clutched my nails tighter into my palm.

“My mother…my father gave their lives of for selfish idiots like you two!”

“Becky…” Spencer, my eldest brother said. “Pull back.”

“No…” I shook my head. “I’m so sick of her!”

“Becky,” I heard Eric and Jacob say together. “Calm it down.”

I blinked my eyes a few times and stopped the pain and held the palms of my hands into my eyes.

“Why does that keep happening!” I screamed.

I pulled back and everything was in color, but everyone was staring at me. I felt their eyes looking me up and down and then at Nicole and her father. I shook my head and my tears were starting to come back. I had to leave, I needed to leave and get a grip on myself and my emotions.

“I’m sorry…” I turned to leave and I felt William’s hand on my forearm.

I looked back at him and he was shaking his head at me. “Don’t leave Becky, they deserve---”

“Let go!” I pulled my arm away from his and quickly ran out the front door and out to my Aunt’s Jeep.

I quickly turned the car on and through the SUV in reverse. I knew my brothers were close on my tail but I didn’t care. I have never acted like that before. Never! So why all of a sudden was it happening now? Was I getting stronger? Wiser? Why was this happening!? I pulled into the driveway and threw it into park and ripped the keys out. I slammed the car door shut and hurried inside.