Chapter Seven

Copyright © Rebecca Beatty

All Rights Reserved

Ok so I was going to make chapter seven about Thanksgiving cause I have an idea for that lol. But I don’t know if that will make it in this chapter lol. It really depends on how this idea goes, if it’s too long then chapter eight will be Thanksgiving that’s for sure. Also things are going to be heating up in the next couple of chapters. So there will be a Rated- Version. I usually don’t write the details out I try to make it sound sexy without crossing the line. But I thought about it and I like the idea of keeping it simple and then writing it fully out like I want to. So there will be Rated-R chapters it’ll be labeled Rated-R Versions of Animal and it’ll have red on the cover.

Btw! I'm sorry if this seems staright to the point. I was sleepy but i didnt want to lose this idea lol. So comment if you think I should edit it and add more detail.

So I think I covered the main things…oh! There will be more Point of Views coming up as well. It’s not going to be just Becky so please make sure your read that carefully cool bean guys? And last thing is, there will be some paranormal activity in this chapter and possibly future. I believe in ghost and I wanted to take that and make this werewolf story even more different than most.

Alright…so let’s start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Becky’s POV*

I packed back and forth in front of the trail leading up to the field. I rubbed a sweaty -and shaky- hand over the back of my neck. Tonight was the night that I would present myself in front of the entire Country. Every state’s Alpha was going to be here, all the Elders, were going to be here. I would have to prove to them that I was serious about being The Queen.

“I can’t do this,” I mumbled.

“And why can’t you?” Austin asked sitting on a large rock.

I looked over at him. “Austin you wouldn’t under---”

“Then explain it after you tell me why you can’t.”

I gave a small smile. Even though The Elders would tell any Royal that any human that knows of Werewolves should be completely remove from the face of the Earth. They would say he would tell anyone about us with the smallest amount of torture.

“I’m not my mother Austin,” I whispered as I stood in front of him.

“I didn’t think you was. I mean you don’t look forty.” He said with an amused grin.

“Correction my mom was forty-two, the same age as my Aunt Josie.”

“Speaking of your Aunt, where has she and your Uncle been?”

“Business in California. They're never home, I actually like it. Gives me time to think.”

“Do they always go together?” He asked as he listened and played a game on his phone.

“Pretty much, I mean they are business partners. They have their own construction company, but Aunt Josie has a medical license and she helps out with any shifter, werewolf, vampire, etc that is injured.”

Austin made a loud gulping noise. “So she knows what can help or kill anyone.”

I nodded and looked at him and saw over his shoulder Jenny and Rachel walking our way. I rubbed my head and went back to my pacing. Jenny’s blonde hair was pulled to the side and styled into a ponytail, draping over her oversized, indigo sweater that clung to one shoulder but fell off the other. Paired with her sweater, was a pair of dark wash jeans tucked into a pair of black riding boots.